AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Remember When
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I remember when I joined this game a bunch of strangers took me under their wing sent me money and taught me how to play the game. They gave me valuable advice, which amazingly often got me in alot of trouble back then. They made me feel welcome and treated me like family.

I dont think I ever told them just how much I appreciated everything they did for me. Even the pranks were cool. It made me feel like i was one of the gang. I was so happy back then because I always knew they'd have my back or give me hell when I'd done wrong.

Special Thanks to Moriarty and Mr.Hyde who helped me out alot. To Punisher who helped pay for my first pistols and armors and who also taught me the value of donating the right amount to get the best bang for my buck and to Chance who loved a great Joke!! Wink You guys rock!!

Oh my bad and also Hannibal with whom I had some very Interesting conversations back in the day. Hugegrin

biffbaffboff

Howl this is not a remember when reminiscence meh how the hell can we remember what you were feeling and thinking? Attention seeking again?
(2009.Sep.06 02:44 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]Howl this is not a remember when reminiscence meh how the hell can we remember what you were feeling and thinking? Attention seeking again?

I doubt she is an attention whore like you biff.... but if you want attention just shoot me a mail... and if anyone else wants me to give biff a beating I might see my way fit to give a 25% discount Smile
aren't you guys a little old to be dressing up like pirates??
(2009.Sep.07 09:56 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]aren't you guys a little old to be dressing up like pirates??

lol
(2009.Sep.07 09:56 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]aren't you guys a little old to be dressing up like pirates??

And you shouldn't be dressing like a butt pirate...

cheetah

You have NO idea what all goes on in our hideout! But let's just say what happens here, stays here!
(2009.Sep.07 02:48 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]

You have NO idea what all goes on in our hideout! But let's just say what happens here, stays here!

It's like Vegas with chains & leather!

ShadowKid

(2009.Sep.07 11:23 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]

lol

You found that funny. God your sense of humour must be depressing.
(2009.Sep.07 02:48 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]

c'mon...just a peak?

and sk, no one asked you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's