AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Remember When
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
i remember when players could take a hit without crying about it.....oh wait, nevermind...i don't remember that at all.
Remember when spacebird wasnt so tuff and used to get farmed....lol

classic case of "Anyone can be a powerhouse". Wtg bro but im not giving up yet.. i will farm you again one day!
(2009.Sep.01 02:45 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]Remember when spacebird wasnt so tuff and used to get farmed....lol

classic case of "Anyone can be a powerhouse". Wtg bro but im not giving up yet.. i will farm you again one day!

YOU never farmed me. anyone remember when jaysin was tough? neither do i. i'll beat you down with my limpy. Wink
hmmm guess your super trooper days escape you. no matter, keep it real bro
wasn't it regulators?
Troopers...

and they survived a good time...

many gangs didnt survived so much...

anyone remember the ViR Family??

buuddha

i remember the first major gang i was in was The Force with Yoda, clyde, mommypadme, black clouds, and redgin.

good stuff.
I remember when people focused on what is to come.
(2009.Sep.01 05:46 PM)Mock8800 Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when people focused on what is to come.

Go On........
(2009.Sep.01 04:22 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm guess your super trooper days escape you. no matter, keep it real bro

smoke another one...one thing i can remember in this game is who deserves some pay back when it comes to it. if you claim that you farmed my gang way back when, then start paying rj and howl now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's