Remember When
2009.Aug.31, 08:07 PM
RE: Remember When
(2009.Aug.31 07:13 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  Lets see he was a black belt,
Damn! I knew I forgot 1...
2009.Aug.31, 10:21 PM
Let's not forget Chuck.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Aug.31, 10:27 PM
Yeah I remember back when ThePunk and Misfit where in SV and beat my ass online and talked shit all the time......the shit talking never changed but now I attack those hoes on a regular basis just to pass the timeTwisted
2009.Sep.01, 03:21 AM
I remember when Triadboy posted in some off-site forum that AL was just a game he made "in his spare time" Eek

I remember Sam I Am's donation... the very first donation the game ever had. We had an appreciation day for it the following year lol.

And who can forget the new server switch about a year ago. Been pretty stable ever since. Our uptime record for the old server was 38 days. This new server we are padding our uptime record (check the newspaper).

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Sep.01, 06:00 AM
Quote:Server Uptime : 252 days, 3 hours, 35 minutes
2009.Sep.01, 06:21 AM
(2009.Sep.01 03:21 AM)zenith Wrote:  I remember when Triadboy posted in some off-site forum that AL was just a game he made "in his spare time" Eek

I remember Sam I Am's donation... the very first donation the game ever had. We had an appreciation day for it the following year lol.

And who can forget the new server switch about a year ago. Been pretty stable ever since. Our uptime record for the old server was 38 days. This new server we are padding our uptime record (check the newspaper).

I remeber when Dingus joined the game and made my life complete!

Edit'd
2009.Sep.01, 07:24 AM
I remember when this guy # 3529 CornestoreJunkie hosp some SV's and Pun open the bounty against him,I remember when he (CSJ) hosp Wraithlord ,when he retired and gone forever....

He is back....
2009.Sep.01, 09:42 AM
(2009.Aug.31 06:31 PM)Thor Wrote:  By show of hands :

- All those he told he was 6'10, 400 lbs
- All those he told he was a plumber, an army guy, a policeman, a driver, an electrician, a mechanic, a mailman and much more careers...
- He had cancer, then the next week his son had cancer, I think his wife also had 1 of those for about 2 weeks.
- He threatened to kick their arse if they didn't do what he said.
- He told them he was worth 3.5 mils and could buy his way to the top if he wanted but didn't care enough to do it.
- Tried to scam you or a person you know with credits or buying stuff from a friend (this 1 is gonna be the most popular I think!!)
- Said he would never do any of the above again and did it the very next day

*Raises his hand multiple times*
Twisted

forgot musician

(2009.Aug.31 12:42 PM)Rafallol Wrote:  I remember time when gangs wars were gangs wars and Pimpstars the best gang ever
Rolleyes honestly, ya'll were bunch of (insert foul word here). I had more issues with ya'll back then then I ever did with the Elders.

I remember the good old days of........oh nevermind, they are gone!

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2009.Sep.01, 09:58 AM
i remember when mugs were done just after a bust done by the same player...
This post was last modified: 2009.Sep.01 09:59 AM by JohnnyB.

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Sep.01, 10:36 AM
I still do the bust and mug from time to time Jonny