Remember When
2009.Aug.31, 03:01 PM
RE: Remember When
Anyone remember Torch? That guy was a gem shame he left.He def had a knack for trading and aquiring weapons...was a rich sob too.Most of my weapons I bought through him.
2009.Aug.31, 03:21 PM
Yoda was the king of melee.

Passing him was a mile stone for me.

Amend
2009.Aug.31, 04:35 PM
i remember when Dark Matter(Santa's Workshop for a short period of time) were warring machines and they would beef with sv sometimes..that was awesome..before the merger of course..there are no big rivalries anymore..that kinda makes things abit boring..and Icingdeath was a good leader and helped me get started
2009.Aug.31, 04:55 PM
Two things that stick out for me,

Suddenly getting hosped at 2am by bigrod,
hehe, I sent him a msg immediately afterwards,
asking if it was a paid hit or something, as I'd never really had any direct run-ins with him, and in response he just sent me the url to the hospital page ^_^, soon discovered I shared the fate with well over 100 others lol

and the AL Roadshow,
that was wicked cool for me,
had been playing AL for a good amount of time at that point,
and had not seen too much new content and updates, aside from some tweaks, contests and such.

The new weapons and items coming out was super cool and exciting, and afterwards the Roadshow items wouldn't be around through regular means for a good while,
Think I donated a twenty that day to get the Red Skorpion Neutral
turned out to be incredibly lame ::sigh::, but was still cool and exciting

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Aug.31, 04:58 PM
I remember when I had some cool sparring partners until they got tired of being whooped by a girl and passed me. Smile
2009.Aug.31, 06:31 PM
(2009.Aug.31 02:43 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  I remember when silversurfer was a bad arse.He just went and dissolved somewhere.
By show of hands :

- All those he told he was 6'10, 400 lbs
- All those he told he was a plumber, an army guy, a policeman, a driver, an electrician, a mechanic, a mailman and much more careers...
- He had cancer, then the next week his son had cancer, I think his wife also had 1 of those for about 2 weeks.
- He threatened to kick their arse if they didn't do what he said.
- He told them he was worth 3.5 mils and could buy his way to the top if he wanted but didn't care enough to do it.
- Tried to scam you or a person you know with credits or buying stuff from a friend (this 1 is gonna be the most popular I think!!)
- Said he would never do any of the above again and did it the very next day

*Raises his hand multiple times*
Twisted
2009.Aug.31, 06:34 PM
he was looney tunes for sure

His emails often seemed encrypted

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Aug.31, 07:09 PM
i remember when one online hit for attack and leave you just stimmed out and didnt gritch....coughs**
(2009.Aug.31 03:01 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  Anyone remember Torch? That guy was a gem shame he left.He def had a knack for trading and aquiring weapons...was a rich sob too.Most of my weapons I bought through him.

torch was shadows and sv....great guy...come back man
This post was last modified: 2009.Aug.31 07:11 PM by Punisher.

doh
2009.Aug.31, 07:13 PM
(2009.Aug.31 06:31 PM)Thor Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.31 02:43 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  I remember when silversurfer was a bad arse.He just went and dissolved somewhere.
By show of hands :

- All those he told he was 6'10, 400 lbs
- All those he told he was a plumber, an army guy, a policeman, a driver, an electrician, a mechanic, a mailman and much more careers...
- He had cancer, then the next week his son had cancer, I think his wife also had 1 of those for about 2 weeks.
- He threatened to kick their arse if they didn't do what he said.
- He told them he was worth 3.5 mils and could buy his way to the top if he wanted but didn't care enough to do it.
- Tried to scam you or a person you know with credits or buying stuff from a friend (this 1 is gonna be the most popular I think!!)
- Said he would never do any of the above again and did it the very next day

*Raises his hand multiple times*
Twisted

Lets see he was a black belt, and in the military, He had cancer and only a few weeks to live... yet he came back a couple months later...

several others but we all get the picture
2009.Aug.31, 07:44 PM
dont forget pipe layer....or was it fitter from nc...or was it ymca village usa

doh