AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Send a beer,shot or drink.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

SisterLynx

Who's going on a beer run?
(2009.Jul.17 12:00 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe a bar located downtown?

A bar downtown could bring some new coding opportunities to pvp

You can see the other players who are in the bar and can get into a bar fight. State wouldn't mean as much and could be much more random due to the alcohol consumption.

Joseph

That could be alot of fun!!Some location where you can go buy beers!Drink beers and send beers!Plus SMASH beers over heads !!Place where you can go crasy !and leave when the bouncer kicks ya out!The drunker you are the stupider things can get !Have to have some way of getting rewarded also !not just a place to loss all your cash !BAR FIGHTS !like gang wars !If a entire gang steps into the bar !They can try to hold the bar to there own!And than they are "king of the bar !" Burp!sounds fun!mybeCool

SisterLynx

(2009.Jul.22 08:39 PM)Joseph Wrote: [ -> ]That could be alot of fun!!Some location where you can go buy beers!Drink beers and send beers!Plus SMASH beers over heads !!Place where you can go crasy !and leave when the bouncer kicks ya out!The drunker you are the stupider things can get !Have to have some way of getting rewarded also !not just a place to loss all your cash !BAR FIGHTS !like gang wars !If a entire gang steps into the bar !They can try to hold the bar to there own!And than they are "king of the bar !" Burp!sounds fun!mybeCool

AWESOMENESS!! Actually having some fun. Great concept Smile
(2009.Jul.22 08:15 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.17 12:00 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe a bar located downtown?

A bar downtown could bring some new coding opportunities to pvp

You can see the other players who are in the bar and can get into a bar fight. State wouldn't mean as much and could be much more random due to the alcohol consumption.

G2 for vice pres Smile

Joseph

Should have a name for this BAR! Titty Twisters!!!!!Sounds good to me!LOL!

Pass me a beer bartender!and i will get 22 more for the rest of my gang members!Burp!!!!!Nurse
[Image: the-titty-twister.jpg]

SisterLynx

(2009.Jul.22 08:39 PM)Joseph Wrote: [ -> ]That could be alot of fun!!Some location where you can go buy beers!Drink beers and send beers!Plus SMASH beers over heads !!Place where you can go crasy !and leave when the bouncer kicks ya out!The drunker you are the stupider things can get !Have to have some way of getting rewarded also !not just a place to loss all your cash !BAR FIGHTS !like gang wars !If a entire gang steps into the bar !They can try to hold the bar to there own!And than they are "king of the bar !" Burp!sounds fun!mybeCool

How about the bouncers won't let you in unless your weapons,armor and sheilding are unequiped?

greenleafmerchant420

(2009.Jul.22 09:00 PM)Joseph Wrote: [ -> ][Image: the-titty-twister.jpg]

hell iam in , load up the bus and lets go Smile

zappafrank

I am sending 1 good sized nugget. and a paper I guess.
(2009.Jul.22 09:00 PM)Joseph Wrote: [ -> ][Image: the-titty-twister.jpg]

Looks like a typical beer store fag bar to me I guess.Smirk
one of my favorite movies!!!!!

has a kick arse bar fight in it to!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYXlK-Dktnk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's