AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Send a beer,shot or drink.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

SisterLynx

214 votes. Sweet

Chymere

I was 215. Googled John 2:15.

15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For everything in the world—the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does—comes not from the Father but from the world. 17 The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever.

I'm not Christian, it's just critical mass.

And I'll drink to that.

SisterLynx

Amen!

SisterLynx

OH man almost let this thread drop to far on the list. Can't let that happen. We'll never get a damn beer. Smile

JUSTJOHNNY

beer beer beer beer beer BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER beer beer beer beer beer BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER beer beer beer beer beer BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER beer beer beer beer beer BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER beer beer beer beer beer BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER beer beer beer beer beer BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER beer beer beer beer beer BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER beer beer beer beer beer BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER beer beer beer beer beer BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER beer beer beer beer beer BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER beer beer beer beer beer BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER beer beer beer beer beer BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER beer beer beer beer beer BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER beer beer beer beer beer BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER beer beer beer beer beer BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER beer beer beer beer beer BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IdeaIdea

SisterLynx

Bar fights where even the highest levels, if drunk enough can be taken down. Or several in one fight. Bar Brawls can occur.

or none of the above and can just buy a dang beer already. Smile
Why waste time coding beers to send around. I mean really there is other things to work on other than a damn beer Wink
She won't create something that brings nothing to the game.

However, if illegal home made alcohol was sold in jail, and gave the possibility to decrease time spent there (cause you're so drunk time flies by) it could be usefull.

Like a stimpack.

SisterLynx

Why did she make collectibles to begin with then? Guess that was a waste of her time too?
Only you Ideas are a waste of time Wink

(jk babe, you know I love me)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's