AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Send a beer,shot or drink.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
I was actually looking forward to this one.
been able to sent people a drink etc, what will we call it facebook??
(2009.Sep.27 10:13 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Last post. If this isn't proof of the Admins favoritism, your delusional. Not investing anymore of my time or money in this game.

Waaa waaa waaa.... did it ever occur to u that this is probably THE MOST unimportant addition the game needs right now? omfg have a lil patience for chrissakes. All i have seen is this stupid post for drinks and memememememe.

Sit down relax and take a Valium while Zen adds stuff other ppl asked for yrs b4 this stupid thread showed up and wait ur damn turn like everyone else.
(2009.Sep.28 01:39 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]been able to sent people a drink etc, what will we call it facebook??

+1 while u wait... Rolleyes
(2009.Sep.28 03:50 AM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.27 10:13 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Last post. If this isn't proof of the Admins favoritism, your delusional. Not investing anymore of my time or money in this game.

Waaa waaa waaa.... did it ever occur to u that this is probably THE MOST unimportant addition the game needs right now? omfg have a lil patience for chrissakes. All i have seen is this stupid post for drinks and memememememe.

Sit down relax and take a Valium while Zen adds stuff other ppl asked for yrs b4 this stupid thread showed up and wait ur damn turn like everyone else.
(2009.Sep.28 01:39 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]been able to sent people a drink etc, what will we call it facebook??

wow way to be a dream crusher :-/
(2009.Sep.28 09:18 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.28 03:50 AM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]

wow way to be a dream crusher :-/

Well threatning an admin with no donations, then telling the Admins they have no integrity, and getting all upset due to a game addition that is esentially useless, sometimes gets that dream crushing reaction.

It might take a few to put this in line and get it coded... but IMO after that... maybe it should be scrapped.
Dr. Phil'd

SisterLynx

GREAT JOB! HUGE APPLAUSE!! To Zenny's little pitbulls. Maybe she'll give you a sweet little treat for defending her. Huh? Tip on the the next contest or another tag. Who knows the possibilities are endless.
Tip on the the next contest lmao the delusions are endless.

You had what you think is a good idea, you put it out there for everyone to see. alot of people liked it, at this stage you should have thought, happy days something that can be added after all the other stuff that has been getting worked on is sorted. But no you then started to cry, moan shout about how hard done by you are that your idea was not added RIGHT NOW.

Will this help, over there is the queue get to the back of it.
(2009.Sep.28 12:08 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]GREAT JOB! HUGE APPLAUSE!! To Zenny's little pitbulls. Maybe she'll give you a sweet little treat for defending her. Huh? Tip on the the next contest or another tag. Who knows the possibilities are endless.

Are you making fun of the fact I have no tags?!?!?! or... just completely lost...

SisterLynx

(2009.Sep.27 07:32 AM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]This post is 73 days old, 217 votes later....... Why can't I get a response from admin?

Asking for a response is not demanding to be added RIGHT now jerk. Good work adding another post to the thread though. That way you'll be sure to get your treat.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Reference URL's