AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Important, About a scammer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
If someone borrows 3.9 million$ from you and never had any intention to pay you back, would it be acceptable for admin to revert his endurance back to cash/credit? Discuss
I think if the creds used for it were directly bought with the cash, yes

If he spent the cash on bullsquat but donated later, no, but I think a ban would be appropriate until agreements are reached

But banning does not guarantee compensation
No. The person should be banned and the money should either be paid back with the items they have on them, as compensation for the loss, or the money should be lost.

I know who you're talking about, too. It's funny, because I wanted to beat his teeth around in his head before someone stepped up for him.
I smell sucker
you shouldn't loan out what you can't afford to lose. Anything I loan out I half expect to be burned
seven laws burned again or is this still Jaysin?
(2010.Apr.03 03:00 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]Jaysin.

You would be correct, sir.

ShadowKid

Bacon'd.
they are just stolen credits anyways...
in the time jaysin was with us he didn't help once in war, didn't donate a cent, and didn't even send a funny gang mail from time to time. All we got was "I'm broke, I don't have a weapon. Somebody loan me something, anything." Then he leaves the gang and is back to leveling and playing full time. This is the last type of person I would give anything to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's