AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Important, About a scammer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
So long, Dbag. Anybody that would loan Jaysin money deserves to lose it.
Wow, that sucked. Jaysin got me into laws and helped me get back into the game. Even loaned me money (which I paid back)..... come to think of it, when I came back, I immediately paid 450k owed to laws.... lawl... enough blog.

Jaysin, you are done.

Mudpies and Carlweathers have a better chance of getting out of the hosp than you have getting out of fed.
I will confirm that Zen knew about jays multis. Not 100% sure she knew it was jay but all fingers pointed that way. Now if she would just do something about the other 15+ multis everyone knows about.

Jaysin and his lame rhymes got fed'd. hahaha

This ones for you Jay....click here.
just a thought, but dont you think jaysin had a few mil in borgs? maybe she could strip those and use that money to help pay everyone back
I think from this day forward when someone self's it should be called "doing a jaysin"

Is that the only rare he is holding?
(2010.Apr.04 06:38 AM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]just a thought, but dont you think jaysin had a few mil in borgs? maybe she could strip those and use that money to help pay everyone back

borgs are not reversible just like endu & intel & such shouldn't be reversible

when loaning money you are putting yourself at risk & it's not admin's job to correct mistakes players make. If someone asks me to borrow $100 and they'll pay me back $120 I'm taking a risk of losing that $100 to make the $20. Hard lesson learned Seven Laws & others.
(2010.Apr.04 06:49 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]I think from this day forward when someone self's it should be called "doing a jaysin"

good one

he's holding some rare rhyming skills
jaysin says- ya'll mother f*ckers got jacked!!

[Image: y1pTBA9zZGMmNBtjNURAxYjJeTzgTVc-MQl.jpg]
(2010.Apr.04 06:53 AM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.04 06:38 AM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]just a thought, but dont you think jaysin had a few mil in borgs? maybe she could strip those and use that money to help pay everyone back

borgs are not reversible just like endu & intel & such shouldn't be reversible

when loaning money you are putting yourself at risk & it's not admin's job to correct mistakes players make. If someone asks me to borrow $100 and they'll pay me back $120 I'm taking a risk of losing that $100 to make the $20. Hard lesson learned Seven Laws & others.
(2010.Apr.04 06:49 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]I think from this day forward when someone self's it should be called "doing a jaysin"

good one

he's holding some rare rhyming skills

just curious. i thought he had posted somewhere she reversed his endo so i didnt know if she could revers his borgs as well.
(2010.Apr.04 07:06 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]jaysin says- ya'll mother f*ckers got jacked!!

[Image: y1pTBA9zZGMmNBtjNURAxYjJeTzgTVc-MQl.jpg]

Drop those Nikes befo I blast yo assss

Thor

Worst case of idiocy I saw;

Guy ask me a loan of 100k, goes inactive a month later, comes back 6 months later, ask me for a loan (!!!), I tell him he still owes me some of his last loan, goes inactive 3 days later, comes back again like 2 monthss later and guess what? Fragger dares ask me for a loan again!!! ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's