AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Important, About a scammer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2010.Apr.03 07:38 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.03 07:14 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.03 06:11 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]we're talking about 3.9 mill, not 400k

thats roughly 160$

You, sir, are a donkey and an idiot. Should have had some contacts who have loaned him money who were happy campers with him. If I asked for a loan, you'd have a list of people who could vouch I'm good for paying back money owed. Jaysin could hand you, at best, a list of unsatisfied screws he's had.

oh i'm sorry, i didnt know there was a list available contacts who loaned him money. it was until recently that i found out he owes MULTIPLE people money. he's a gang hopper, but i wouldnt ever take him as a scammer.

Yeah...The bank, nor loan agents, don't allow you to get money from them unless they have an appropriate agent to fall behind(extensive credit reports, family/outside of family members with information, unheard of amounts of information).

You should have asked for names of people who he has borrowed from before or someone of reputation who knows well of what kind of person he is(Which you have too many accounts of yourself, being around as long as you have).

You, sir, are a jackass and an idiot. I'd sooner loan a bum $1 than him a dime.

Chymere

160$ is a heavy price for an AL lesson.
(2010.Apr.03 08:11 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]160$ is a heavy price for an AL lesson.

That it is...

Wonder if he'll ask around about the people he loans to next time?
(2010.Apr.03 07:38 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.03 07:14 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.03 06:11 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]we're talking about 3.9 mill, not 400k

thats roughly 160$

You, sir, are a donkey and an idiot. Should have had some contacts who have loaned him money who were happy campers with him. If I asked for a loan, you'd have a list of people who could vouch I'm good for paying back money owed. Jaysin could hand you, at best, a list of unsatisfied screws he's had.

oh i'm sorry, i didnt know there was a list available contacts who loaned him money. it was until recently that i found out he owes MULTIPLE people money. he's a gang hopper, but i wouldnt ever take him as a scammer.

there's a reason he's on so many people's black list. The fact is, if I thought I could make a loan, somebody could run off with it, and I could get zen to get it back, then I would risk a lot more loans. Having security like that makes the game almost unfair in a way. I have turned down loans I wanted to give b/c I couldn't afford to lose the money, is it fair that you take the risks I turn down, then get compensated when it fails?
you're right, i should've asked him for the list of names who loaned him out money. he'd definitely include the ones he doesnt intend to pay back.

silly me!
ouch!

Federal Jail Inmate #1094

Did you really scam the admin? Really?
HA. Might want to ask for whatever assets he has, in order to pay back his debt. Otherwise, you're out quite a wad.
(2010.Apr.03 07:20 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]lol, like the US gov't bailing the banks out.

that was a robbery...

(2010.Apr.03 07:00 PM)JohnnyB Wrote: [ -> ]i think Zen should create 3.9 mill and pay Jaysin's loans...

this is just an already used method to solve the problem..
I feel like I was scammed by him recently, and after reading how many people he's borrowed from and never paid back he's pretty much done. I can't think of a way he'll be allowed back into the game.

The only thing that really needs to be considered is should what was loaned be repaid from what he has left? I can't convert enough of his account to pay what he owes back completely. And I feel others will take advantage of any action I take and say they were scammed when they were not.

I will not create funds from thin-air. I know this may seem a bit unfair, but this is just the risks of loaning to other players. From my account, he owes $20 million. If I could convert 25% of this from what he has left I would be surprised.
How much of what he borrowed was from stolen credits?
(2010.Apr.03 08:29 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]From my account, he owes $20 million. If I could convert 25% of this from what he has left I would be surprised.

YOU LOANED HIM MONEY??? HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?

nm, I think i miss read that... oops.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's