AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Important, About a scammer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

ShadowKid

(2010.Apr.04 07:17 AM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]Worst case of idiocy I saw;

Guy ask me a loan of 100k, goes inactive a month later, comes back 6 months later, ask me for a loan (!!!), I tell him he still owes me some of his last loan, goes inactive 3 days later, comes back again like 2 monthss later and guess what? Fragger dares ask me for a loan again!!! ...

Can i have a loan please.....
Personally, I disagree with even taking his unique and auctioning it off to make money for those who were burned. As others have stated, you take that risk when you loan money... I truly am sorry it was such an exorbitant amount though, hopefully this never happens to anyone again.

Steer clear, Zen. Shit happens.
(2010.Apr.04 07:23 AM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I disagree with even taking his unique and auctioning it off to make money for those who were burned.
Steer clear, Zen. drek happens.
(2010.Apr.04 07:23 AM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I disagree with even taking his unique and auctioning it off to make money for those who were burned. As others have stated, you take that risk when you loan money... I truly am sorry it was such an exorbitant amount though, hopefully this never happens to anyone again.

Agreed. I would just support auctioning off the axe to save a unique from being buried. Zen could put the money under a mattress.
hahahaha...wow, just wow.
(2010.Apr.04 07:23 AM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I disagree with even taking his unique and auctioning it off to make money for those who were burned. As others have stated, you take that risk when you loan money... I truly am sorry it was such an exorbitant amount though, hopefully this never happens to anyone again.

I agree. There are many of us that have been wronged in one way or another.... Tons of loans that weren't paid, items stolen, no money payment on FF winnings (you guys knew it was coming).

Zen should not do anything about this, IMO.

The axe should die with his character... Sucks... but it's part of the game.

But now you guys see why I have you mail ADMIN acknowledging the loans I give... to avoid any confusion and question should you go inactive/default on paying back large sums of money.

If you didn't insure it... you lose it.
(2010.Apr.04 09:37 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree. There are many of us that have been wronged in one way or another.... Tons of loans that weren't paid, items stolen, no money payment on FF winnings (you guys knew it was coming).

But now you guys see why I have you mail ADMIN acknowledging the loans I give... to avoid any confusion and question should you go inactive/default on paying back large sums of money.

your post makes no sense
Even if someone mails Zen she shouldn't be stepping in when people don't repay loans. As I recall you were charging for the loans so why should someone retrieve cash on a profit making scheme that didn't work out.
If I ever loan anything of value to someone, I tend to tell Zenith that it's that; a loan and is to be returned upon the time of expiration of the loan or upon my request for return. If they choose not to, or go inactive, then there's something to help out with the retrieval of my item/cash, much like banks have repossession agents and federal agents.

She doesn't have to, of course. It's nice of her to lend a helping hand if you get burned. It's not as simple in real life, but AL isn't real life, is it?

As for the axe and his possessions. Dunno. He bought the axe...If it was with loaned money, then it should be sold to repay the person who loaned him the money for the stuff(axe, borgs, endurance, whatever), as long as they have all of the proof that leads to it being bought with loaned money. Which should be fairly simple.
(2010.Apr.04 10:04 AM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.04 09:37 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]

your post makes no sense
Even if someone mails Zen she shouldn't be stepping in when people don't repay loans. As I recall you were charging for the loans so why should someone retrieve cash on a profit making scheme that didn't work out.

Good point.

I won't be loaning out any money anymore then - because I do feel like Zen should not get involved.
(2010.Apr.03 02:57 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]you shouldn't loan out what you can't afford to lose. Anything I loan out I half expect to be burned

Can I borrow 3.9 big ones?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's