AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Important, About a scammer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2010.Apr.03 09:05 PM)BlackHand Wrote: [ -> ]IMO, as far as the game as a whole is concerned, let his debts die with his character. Maybe auction the axe off but the debts should be left as is. It's hard to tell what other demands could come out of doing anything else.

Well. You turn me on. Want to go do something? Anything? Me? Winky
(2010.Apr.03 08:59 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.03 08:29 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]If I could convert 25% of this from what he has left I would be surprised.

Make an auction selling his Zombie Axe

You mean the one he tried to hide on another account? Good idea.

I'll hold a formal auction for this item in the trade forum once I figure out what else he did.
(2010.Apr.03 09:05 PM)BlackHand Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.03 08:29 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like I was scammed by him recently, and after reading how many people he's borrowed from and never paid back he's pretty much done. I can't think of a way he'll be allowed back into the game.

The only thing that really needs to be considered is should what was loaned be repaid from what he has left? I can't convert enough of his account to pay what he owes back completely. And I feel others will take advantage of any action I take and say they were scammed when they were not.

I will not create funds from thin-air. I know this may seem a bit unfair, but this is just the risks of loaning to other players. From my account, he owes $20 million. If I could convert 25% of this from what he has left I would be surprised.

IMO, as far as the game as a whole is concerned, let his debts die with his character. Maybe auction the axe off but the debts should be left as is. It's hard to tell what other demands could come out of doing anything else.

yeah
(2010.Apr.03 09:13 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.03 08:29 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]If I could convert 25% of this from what he has left I would be surprised.

I'll hold a formal auction for this item in the trade forum once I figure out what else he did.

lm-fing-ao
(2010.Apr.03 09:13 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]

Nice!

Set rules, and a date! I'll be there to throw a little in the Jaysin's Victimes AL Relief Emergency Fund.
ive never loaned anything to anyone in this game that i either didnt care if i got back or knew the person would give or pay it back when they could if i asked for it....loaning is a gamble and if youre doing it to make money id advise against it...if its in gang stuff just set a collateral for newbs and a probation period..sorry whoa but loaning to ass hole gang jumpers burns you every time
Hey guys its JAYSIN!!!!!

i would just like to say that Zen modified the game for her own benefit and to try and make herself look good in this situation. she reversed my endurance upon me asking and fed jailed me based on one sided comments. its all bull and you know she would do it to anyone else in this game. im not denying any of the blame for what i did but i was trying to work it out.... ask Bez or Zeon. they both know i was trying to make good.

this game is biased and you should not support it.

Oh and btw The Zombie Axe sold for 7 million so happy bidding.
(2010.Apr.03 09:47 PM)LDiggaBesos Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys its JAYSIN!!!!!

MUTLI!!!
you mean multi?
Wow quick to try and silence me zen but you wont answer my mail in fedjail....
jaysin sure does have a lot of multi's haha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's