AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Important, About a scammer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2010.Apr.03 08:31 PM)chance Wrote: [ -> ]How much of what he borrowed was from stolen credits?

He stole credits?
You sent $1 to LikeWoah [11999].

There you go, buddy. That goes right in the piggy bank, so that you can rebuild your empire.

Chymere

Well, gg Jaysin. 20M. You guys got Madoff'd.

Zen could convert what is convertible and pay back whoever is owned in proportion. Everyone will suck it up and learn. 20M to Jaysin?
(2010.Apr.03 08:36 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.03 08:31 PM)chance Wrote: [ -> ]How much of what he borrowed was from stolen credits?

He stole credits?

he's referring to the credits we stole, and got away with
(2010.Apr.03 08:37 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]You sent $1 to LikeWoah [11999].

There you go, buddy. That goes right in the piggy bank, so that you can rebuild your empire.

i'm fine with it, i told qqbig2 i'd cover his debt as long as he tells zen he's a scammer.
i have too much money as it is already.
Fed'd
FATAL1TY Did you really scam the admin? Really?

Lynch mob'd

Finally one who honestly deserved it!
(2010.Apr.03 08:44 PM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.03 08:37 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]You sent $1 to LikeWoah [11999].

i'm fine with it, i told qqbig2 i'd cover his debt as long as he tells zen he's a scammer.
i have too much money as it is already.

Then give me my damn money back, you ungrateful piece of...

Oh. Can I have it back? That'll put me back at $2. Maybe you could donate a few mil forward to the Tom's Dreams of Teats Foundation? You will get something 'erected' in your honor.
While I normally wouldnt agree b/c loaning out your money is technically like gambling I just learned something from Jaysin that pushes him over the edge from small-time scammer to Major A.S.S.HOLE.

Chymere

(2010.Apr.03 08:55 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]While I normally wouldnt agree b/c loaning out your money is technically like gambling I just learned something from Jaysin that pushes him over the edge from small-time scammer to Major ARSEHOLE.

Tease.
(2010.Apr.03 08:29 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]If I could convert 25% of this from what he has left I would be surprised.

Make an auction selling his Zombie Axe
(2010.Apr.03 08:29 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like I was scammed by him recently, and after reading how many people he's borrowed from and never paid back he's pretty much done. I can't think of a way he'll be allowed back into the game.

The only thing that really needs to be considered is should what was loaned be repaid from what he has left? I can't convert enough of his account to pay what he owes back completely. And I feel others will take advantage of any action I take and say they were scammed when they were not.

I will not create funds from thin-air. I know this may seem a bit unfair, but this is just the risks of loaning to other players. From my account, he owes $20 million. If I could convert 25% of this from what he has left I would be surprised.

IMO, as far as the game as a whole is concerned, let his debts die with his character. Maybe auction the axe off but the debts should be left as is. It's hard to tell what other demands could come out of doing anything else.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's