your full of shit zen
2009.Apr.14, 07:41 AM
RE: your full of shit zen
Im not full of shit at all. Since the new forums many, many, many things came into light. It comes down to money and 1 gang and Zen runs alot by them for thier approval. FACT!

I do enjoy this game ALOT. Ive donated a good chunk of money. Not as much as some. I will continue to play this game. But I dont know if I will donate anymore. People made these statements before and I thought they were bunk. Now I find out they are true and I see others were correct.

I guess I dont expect a game to run totally smooth or have no favorites, but not to this extent.

Hopefully I dont get banned for speaking the truth.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Apr.14, 07:56 AM
your call superdude and you are entitled to your opinion, right or wrong it does not matter, have a fun time playing
2009.Apr.14, 08:10 AM
get your head outta your arse son

if that were the case truly pullo, loki, and wook would have always had their way.....give me an fn break and find something else to write conspiracy theories about

zen gives sv no special consideration or is biased towards us.....like was said before, she likes active players that contribute positively towards the community, game, and its evolutionary development

doh
2009.Apr.14, 08:12 AM
What Im stating here is not opinion, it is FACT. Notice who is not replying to my posts.

I will continue to play. its fun. But dont fool yourselfs folks.
(2009.Apr.14 08:10 AM)Punisher Wrote:  get your head outta your arse son

if that were the case truly pullo, loki, and wook would have always had their way.....give me an fn break and find something else to write conspiracy theories about

zen gives sv no special consideration or is biased towards us.....like was said before, she likes active players that contribute positively towards the community, game, and its evolutionary development

lol now they do speak up.

Well I have seen with my own eyes on this forum where Zen does give special consideration. Its FACT. Zen knows how I know. pullo loki and others may or maynot have been involved in it log ago, idk. but i do know who is involved now. stop denying.

Pull your head out of the sand. Im not the only one who knows this.

All Im saying is that the origanol poster has some merit as to how he feels and what he said.
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.14 08:17 AM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Apr.14, 08:28 AM
Well i have one question, if zen plays favorites (and i do not think that she does)...And if SV does have all the pull, then how to explain how they would allow there allie PC, not get that hideout that was in discussion last week. Just curious, cause if they did indeed have all the pull, why the hell would they not want that happen.

Buzz Off
2009.Apr.14, 09:43 AM
I cant speak of that because I was not able to see if they spoke of that. At first they did not.

I did take note of some things. Lots of good info!

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Apr.14, 09:56 AM
You people get a clue! Its a game, for fun. Yes fun, I said it! When i post SV runs things (even Zen) I'm posting it to ruffle your feathers. If your panties are in a bunch from an online game its time to go outside and live a little FFS!

Damn wizards!
2009.Apr.14, 09:58 AM
(2009.Apr.14 08:28 AM)lrrltt Wrote:  Well i have one question, if zen plays favorites (and i do not think that she does)...And if SV does have all the pull, then how to explain how they would allow there allie PC, not get that hideout that was in discussion last week. Just curious, cause if they did indeed have all the pull, why the hell would they not want that happen.

Being pretty new here I don't really have an opinion on Zen and favs, but she and err have answered all my emails and questions.

Now onto this quote. PC may be allied with SV but if you read that thread there were many members of SV that didn't want PC to get that hideout. So if SV has "all the pull" as you sarcastically said then they did get their way.

Either way, I believe (even if it is blindly) that Zen would favor active players since they are the ones contributing the most to the game. Whether that is by donating, new ideas, referrals, ect I think those are who would be favored.
2009.Apr.14, 10:10 AM
(2009.Apr.14 09:58 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.14 08:28 AM)lrrltt Wrote:  Well i have one question, if zen plays favorites (and i do not think that she does)...And if SV does have all the pull, then how to explain how they would allow there allie PC, not get that hideout that was in discussion last week. Just curious, cause if they did indeed have all the pull, why the hell would they not want that happen.

Being pretty new here I don't really have an opinion on Zen and favs, but she and err have answered all my emails and questions.

Now onto this quote. PC may be allied with SV but if you read that thread there were many members of SV that didn't want PC to get that hideout. So if SV has "all the pull" as you sarcastically said then they did get their way.

Either way, I believe (even if it is blindly) that Zen would favor active players since they are the ones contributing the most to the game. Whether that is by donating, new ideas, referrals, ect I think those are who would be favored.

Ummm...not what i meant at all. maybe you should re-read. It was only intended for one person, since they think that there is a conspiracy theory going on.

Buzz Off
2009.Apr.14, 10:54 AM
Wasn't that thread locked?

A few hosp and on with this thing, for crying out loud.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.