your full of shit zen
2009.Apr.14, 12:09 PM
RE: your full of shit zen
And once more, I never said anything about running off to anyone. I said I knew Daddy would come running, as any over-seer would do.

Learn to read.
2009.Apr.14, 12:10 PM
I know for a fact Im older than you son. And if you cant understand RL then you are obviously to young boy.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Apr.14, 12:11 PM
It's funny; I'm younger than you, but I understand real life properties and propositions than you do..Redface Someone's been made an idiot.
2009.Apr.14, 12:17 PM
Enough, back on topic. This is about ripping me because I forgot to do something Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Apr.14, 12:20 PM
Someone's in denial. It's cute.

As Zenith said; Bad Zenith. Go back to normal, where you don't play favorites and open up all the new stuff to everyone, rather than a select, diverse group. Eek
2009.Apr.14, 12:26 PM
this thread should be changed to tommi is full of shit, as usual, idiot.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Apr.14, 12:27 PM
or out right just deleted
2009.Apr.14, 12:27 PM
Perhaps, but all of the crap I spilt is worth a lot more than any, and all, of your opinions, SuperDude. Wink
2009.Apr.14, 12:29 PM
maybe in your young adolencent mind maybe. but put the ho hos down and come out of the basement and see the sunlight and the real world, learn it, understand it, absorb it. lol

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Apr.14, 12:31 PM
Oh, SuperDude. Don't be mad at someone who's smarter than you; Rejoice, and know that the person will help to enlightening you and make you a better person.

By the way; No Ho Hos, here. And I don't live in a basement. Sad I don't run by stereotypes. You, however, do. Perhaps..Hypocrite? Eek Or maybe Hermit?