your full of shit zen
2009.Apr.14, 11:06 AM
RE: your full of shit zen
(2009.Apr.14 07:00 AM)superdude Wrote:  You are wrong. There are favorites. If you werent a mod you would be a peon like the rest of us. Now if you were in a "different" gang things would be much, much different. FACT. Dingus said it best. Its not a secret to everyone anymore. Its quite sad that it happenes but everyone should know about it. Theres lots of other secret things that go on "here" that others dont know about and those are fine, kind of neat actually.

You're a freakin' jackhole, buddy. Wanna know why? EVERYONE happened to dislike me back in the day, INCLUDING ZENITH, but she would still listen to me and my suggestions.

If you're thinking she's playing favorites, you have to be on crack.
2009.Apr.14, 11:41 AM
OK There is no conspericy theory.

After we switched forums I had access to EVERY forum in these forums. I publicy posted it in a forum and Zen deleted it. After that I didnt have access to it. The next week I once again had access to EVERY forum in the forums, SV, PC, ALFD, The noob protectors or whatever they are called, poptarts forum , the admin forum, mod forum. and a few other forums, SW forum too. Zen doesnt post or ask questions about the game or SV's thoughts in the SW forum but she does in the SV forum. FACT!!

Im not being a jerk. Just proving there are favorites here. And it does come down to money a bit.

Im not saying admin doesnt answer questions or suggestions, just backing up the poster.

I cant be proven wrong on what I just posted. There are many others who have seen the same thing.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Apr.14, 11:45 AM
Seeing their opinions, which isn't the equivalent of seeing the truth, is not a reason of pressing on the admins.

You aren't proving favorites. You're proving there're more vocal people, people that go to Zenith every day, every other day, or every week with a question, a problem, or a suggestion.

Sometimes niceness works. Sometimes meanness works. Caught Zenith's eyes, this thread did, and, if there were favorites, Redz of been considered a jackhole, like you, instead of getting a reponse to his ranting.

Anything else I can shoot down?
2009.Apr.14, 11:58 AM
behemoth.... you always have been, and apparently always will be, an idiot. you should learn to keep your mouth shut more often. but....since you are an idiot.....you will NEVER learn this. your future isnt bright.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Apr.14, 12:02 PM
An idiot, Conrad? I thought that Daddy would come running for his babies when they get smacked in the mouth, so I prepared something for you, too.

Eat me. =D You're not the brightest crayon in the box, coming up to someone who just laid waste to your gang-mates' statements and accusations and speaking of who's intellectual capacity is in jeopardy, here.

Go elsewhere and call names, Conrad. You won't win here.
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.14 12:03 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2009.Apr.14, 12:03 PM
Usually I like argueing. But you didnt shoot anyone down. Rolleyes And your babbeling doesnt mean you shot anyone down. Im not going to post exactly what was posted. You didnt see what was posted so you have no say on it. Ive already posted more than what I wanted to say. In the beginning I just wanted to vent and say red was right in some ways. Now Ive proven my post to be true. Zen or Err are the only ones that can ssay that this never happened. But then I could take it further and prove them wrong.

If its not favorites Im curious to know why its exclusivly SV who is aked thier thoughts and opinions on the game and why Zen choose to share "certain" info with them and not you Tommi or me or some level 5 noob or whoever.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Apr.14, 12:05 PM
(2009.Apr.14 11:58 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  behemoth.... you always have been, and apparently always will be, an idiot. you should learn to keep your mouth shut more often. but....since you are an idiot.....you will NEVER learn this. your future isnt bright.

Connie for president!
2009.Apr.14, 12:06 PM
Behemouth, noone went running to anyone. You have never laid waste to my posts or many other ones. You post BS and have no idea what I am even posting about. Crawl back in the basement, turn on spongebob and things will be OK son.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2009.Apr.14, 12:08 PM
Did I say 'Can I shoot someone else down'? I think I said 'Can I shoot anything else down,' as in your thoughts of favoritism and bias.

Here. I'll sum it up for you.

SV/VS constantly read the forums. They all can post their opinions. Everyone else posted their opinions, also. Everyone, from SV to Dissidence, all the way down to Remnants of a Storm, would rather work be done to get to certain heights of glory and strength, than for everything to be given away.

If being fair and just is choosing favorites and being bias, then you must be young. Too young to understand the difference.
2009.Apr.14, 12:08 PM
Superdude does have a point, I did specifically ask SV to test the private forums in the new forum code because they had the largest gang with a private forum at the time. They provided their feedback on what layout looked better and what didn't work well. Once I was done with that, I made the changes and opened it up to everyone else to test.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin