your full of shit zen
2009.Apr.13, 07:35 AM
RE: your full of shit zen
right here
your number is 23

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Apr.13, 08:05 AM
I see reds point.

And dingus made a statement that is 110% true. " As soon as SV OKs her decision she will give you her conclusion, carry on!"

You guys can shoot him down but it does come down to who you are, what gang your in, and how much money you throw at the game. FACT

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Apr.13, 08:24 AM
I dont donate a lot of money, I'm not in SV, and prior to even being in Dissidence Zen has always gotton back to me if she needed to, but at the same time if it was something that I didnt need a response on I didnt get it.

On that note, bringing this drek to the forums is really NOT the answer to your problem. If you have something to take up with Zenith do it in person, she's actually a very understanding person. Your attitude will also determine your results. Nagging her, or being rude to her will not get you anywhere in this game.
2009.Apr.13, 08:25 AM
I'm done with this thread. his view was put out there, if Zen wants to reply, she will. No more needs to be said. Have a nice day, please drive through (practicing for my next job)

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2009.Apr.13, 11:36 PM
(2009.Apr.13 08:05 AM)superdude Wrote:  I see reds point.

And dingus made a statement that is 110% true. " As soon as SV OKs her decision she will give you her conclusion, carry on!"

You guys can shoot him down but it does come down to who you are, what gang your in, and how much money you throw at the game. FACT

I beg to differ. I became a mod over a year ago. The first year I played, I donated to my character a total of $30. To this day, I have never donated any more. Zen and Err both always answered my emails, Zen would bust or attempt to bust my butt out of jail and for that first year, I was not in a well known gang, I was in my own that I bought from day 3.

I doubt Zen plays favoritism. What I think she does prefer are the active players who sees things and gives her input of what they would like to see improved. I don't think it matters if you don't donate. I am a pure example of being one of the lowest donators in the game but never have had any complaints about either Zen or Err. Sometimes I have had to follow up with my emails, but she is one very busy lady.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2009.Apr.13, 11:40 PM
Sometimes I forget things. It never hurts to remind me.

Concerning your original question via mail, as with everyone else who complains that their attacks aren't registering the normal damage that they are accustomed to, it could be several things...
  • The new belts are quite powerful.
  • Defensive skills counter combat skills.
  • The various variables in combat that are temporary such as career bonuses and gang bonuses can lead to different results than you are used to.
I looked at your logs and don't see anything out of the ordinary. Sometimes randomness is just that, randomness. There are only 5 attack records in the database, and each one seems to show you getting stronger.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Apr.13, 11:47 PM
I finally see why he was complaining.

Randomness does suck, but it hits everyone.

Time for me to complain; I hate you, the one we call gang battles, with your stupid point distribution and lousy lies. You, of stupid logic, must be fixed. Neutral
2009.Apr.14, 01:33 AM
(2009.Apr.13 11:40 PM)zenith Wrote:  Sometimes I forget things. It never hurts to remind me.

Concerning your original question via mail, as with everyone else who complains that their attacks aren't registering the normal damage that they are accustomed to, it could be several things...
  • The new belts are quite powerful.
  • Defensive skills counter combat skills.
  • The various variables in combat that are temporary such as career bonuses and gang bonuses can lead to different results than you are used to.
I looked at your logs and don't see anything out of the ordinary. Sometimes randomness is just that, randomness. There are only 5 attack records in the database, and each one seems to show you getting stronger.

In all honesty I think the new belts are probably too powerful. I`m not one to complain too much, but the combination of the new belt and defensive skills seem to make the lvl 60 pistol (and almost 9 ranks of skill) hit like the lvl 50 SB-1.

Don't get me wrong it's a nice gun but sometimes I don't feel like I am getting a bang for my buck.

In any case don't put a new belt on the market anytime soon Cool
2009.Apr.14, 07:00 AM
(2009.Apr.13 11:36 PM)Jolabent Wrote:  
(2009.Apr.13 08:05 AM)superdude Wrote:  I see reds point.

I beg to differ. I became a mod over a year ago. The first year I played, I donated to my character a total of $30. To this day, I have never donated any more. Zen and Err both always answered my emails, Zen would bust or attempt to bust my butt out of jail and for that first year, I was not in a well known gang, I was in my own that I bought from day 3.

I doubt Zen plays favoritism. What I think she does prefer are the active players who sees things and gives her input of what they would like to see improved. I don't think it matters if you don't donate. I am a pure example of being one of the lowest donators in the game but never have had any complaints about either Zen or Err. Sometimes I have had to follow up with my emails, but she is one very busy lady.

You are wrong. There are favorites. If you werent a mod you would be a peon like the rest of us. Now if you were in a "different" gang things would be much, much different. FACT. Dingus said it best. Its not a secret to everyone anymore. Its quite sad that it happenes but everyone should know about it. Theres lots of other secret things that go on "here" that others dont know about and those are fine, kind of neat actually.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Apr.14, 07:14 AM
i am not a mod, i really think alot of you are full of drek, zen and err do a great job with this game, the way i look at it is if you do not like the way things are being done find anouther game to play,with all my dealings with the admin they have always acted fair, i may not have liked the answer , but i accepted,

also you have to think with all the coding going on they may have forgotten, why not ask again instead of bringing it here