your full of shit zen
2009.Apr.13, 04:01 AM
RE: your full of shit zen
dude.. is this for real? of course its about the money, why would anyone make a game and put heaps of time into it knowing that nothing would come out of it. anyone would favor a donator that donated $200 over a guy who just plays without donating. THATS common sense.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.Apr.13, 05:15 AM
i thought zen was perfect?

or this "game" was perfect?

Calling her "out" in the forums really isnt the best way to handle this

doh
2009.Apr.13, 05:23 AM
(2009.Apr.13 01:10 AM)redz28 Wrote:  yes i did,,,and if your name isnt zen,i would appreaciate it if you didnt reply

If this is for Zen alone how about a personal e-mail?
You put it in the forum you @$$monkey so you are begging for responses from the whole community.

And you whine like a little B1tc#.
2009.Apr.13, 05:34 AM
(2009.Apr.13 03:33 AM)redz28 Wrote:  emo cakes is a crack head,,,this is not a contest,,,and incase you people cant read,,,i have asked for only zen to post a reply...so much for common sense

Yeah call Zen out on a public forum and then ask for a personal reply only?.

Did you even think before posting this nonsense?.
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.13 05:52 AM by Fallout.
2009.Apr.13, 05:42 AM
this thread is all wrong for all the wrong reasons

you calling admin out on the public forums is gonna get a response from the community

you will also make a ton of enemies this way

sorry if you feel she has overlooked your problem...but now im sure you'll have a much harder time in this game

i happen to like zen regardless of she doesn't always do whats right in the eyes of others
2009.Apr.13, 05:54 AM
#1 Not cool
#2 You really expect NO ONE to reply but Zenith? maybe it's not Emo that needs to put down the pipe man.
#3 You're just asking for trouble.
#4 Maybe what you asked her to look into, she did and just didnt reply to you. That happens as well.
#5 Grow up, stop acting like a damn child who didnt get their way.
2009.Apr.13, 06:08 AM
(2009.Apr.13 01:00 AM)redz28 Wrote:  how long ago did you say you would look into my problem?about a month ago(if not more),,,right??...when did you mail me with any kind of answer? never not once,,,your code is flawed...instead of coming to me telling me this ,,,i have proven it over and over...not once have you tried to contact me telling me any info....your a joke...like i suspected all along....your the most dis honest person i have met in a long time...you have had plenty of time to figure it out,,,so dont feed me a line...you could care less,,guess money does talk in this game...just like when bigjoe donated $200 and got caught doing a crime,,,you were the 1st to try to bust him out...because you had noticed he donated $200 in 5 mins(he was on the pc at my house when that happened) i witnessed it happen(look at my sig,,its from that day)....so fucking sad really...its all about money to you...i asked you awhile back to look into something that wasnt right...look up my mails...you have never tried to contact me about it...i have mailed you about it,,but you have never got back to me...yes im calling you out in the forums for everyone to see...cause i just dont care...people should know that you dont either...its all a money game to you...too bad huh..as a admin,,,when did you actually look into the flawed code?

I'm not entirely in love with your tone beetch boy!
After speaking with Zen she is working on your complaint. As soon as SV OKs her decision she will give you her conclusion, carry on!
(2009.Apr.13 05:15 AM)Punisher Wrote:  i thought zen was perfect?

or this "game" was perfect?

Calling her "out" in the forums really isnt the best way to handle this

Pun we both know I'm the only one "perfect"in these parts lol
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.13 06:36 AM by Dingus.
2009.Apr.13, 07:01 AM
redz28=FAIL
2009.Apr.13, 07:29 AM
OK people, everyone form a line so we can all get a turn at bashing redz Twisted

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Apr.13, 07:33 AM
Where can I get a number?