your full of shit zen
2009.Apr.13, 01:00 AM
your full of shit zen
how long ago did you say you would look into my problem?about a month ago(if not more),,,right??...when did you mail me with any kind of answer? never not once,,,your code is flawed...instead of coming to me telling me this ,,,i have proven it over and over...not once have you tried to contact me telling me any info....your a joke...like i suspected all along....your the most dis honest person i have met in a long time...you have had plenty of time to figure it out,,,so dont feed me a line...you could care less,,guess money does talk in this game...just like when bigjoe donated $200 and got caught doing a crime,,,you were the 1st to try to bust him out...because you had noticed he donated $200 in 5 mins(he was on the pc at my house when that happened) i witnessed it happen(look at my sig,,its from that day)....so **** sad really...its all about money to you...i asked you awhile back to look into something that wasnt right...look up my mails...you have never tried to contact me about it...i have mailed you about it,,but you have never got back to me...yes im calling you out in the forums for everyone to see...cause i just dont care...people should know that you dont either...its all a money game to you...too bad huh..as a admin,,,when did you actually look into the flawed code?
This post was last modified: 2009.Apr.13 06:17 AM by Ushanewnewba.
2009.Apr.13, 01:04 AM
RE: your full of shit zen
(2009.Apr.13 01:00 AM)redz28 Wrote:  how long ago did you say you would look into my problem?about a month ago(if not more),,,right??...when did you mail me with any kind of answer? never not once,,,your code is flawed...instead of coming to me telling me this ,,,i have proven it over and over...not once have you tried to contact me telling me any info....your a joke...like i suspected all along....your the most dis honest person i have met in a long time...you have had plenty of time to figure it out,,,so dont feed me a line...you could care less,,guess money does talk in this game...just like when bigjoe donated $200 and got caught doing a crime,,,you were the 1st to try to bust him out...because you had noticed he donated $200 in 5 mins(he was on the pc at my house when that happened) i witnessed it happen(look at my sig,,its from that day)....so fucking sad really...its all about money to you...i asked you awhile back to look into something that wasnt right...look up my mails...you have never tried to contact me about it...i have mailed you about it,,but you have never got back to me...yes im calling you out in the forums for everyone to see...cause i just dont care...people should know that you dont either...its all a money game to you...too bad huh..as a admin,,,when did you actually look into the flawed code?

:o no he didnt!

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2009.Apr.13, 01:05 AM
maybe she forgot?
it's happened to me multiple times. i had to remind her.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Apr.13, 01:10 AM
yes i did,,,and if your name isnt zen,i would appreaciate it if you didnt reply
2009.Apr.13, 01:12 AM
(2009.Apr.13 01:00 AM)redz28 Wrote:  yes im calling you out in the forums for everyone to see...cause i just dont care...people should know that you dont either...its all a money game to you...too bad huh..as a admin,,,when did you actually look into the flawed code?

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Apr.13, 01:21 AM
can someone show me how to archive mails again,,,i have forgot..
2009.Apr.13, 02:26 AM
maybe you should put the pipe down and go have a rest.

2009.Apr.13, 03:07 AM
OMG OMG OMG *shrieks* And they say "never say never"...
I agree with the cake. O_o *puts the cherry on top*

But yeah, Redz, not a smart move, my friend... dont enter any popularity contests soon... what were you hoping to achieve here anyway?
2009.Apr.13, 03:33 AM
emo cakes is a crack head,,,this is not a contest,,,and incase you people cant read,,,i have asked for only zen to post a reply...so much for common sense
2009.Apr.13, 03:46 AM
so much for common sense. if you just wanted her to reply to it, then send her a pm. If she doesn't answer it, go cry some more.