IM A SCAMMER
2009.Jan.08, 08:50 PM

you all have way too much time on your hands to mess with this stupid shite Smile

i head 3 mails from jj and just couldnt see why anyone would give a rats arse...if he does scam once hes done here

doh
2009.Jan.08, 08:50 PM
Re: IM A SCAMMER
jjunior2812 Wrote:I want everyone to know that i am a huge scam i have helped anyone that has ever needed it and offered my friendship to many and i think i have anything but burned anyone...But today cause i tried to help out the worthless triadcrip by making a deal with him for credits at a nice reasonable price.. i found out from him that i am a liar a scammer and that he is gonna tell all his billions of friends that will tell there friends and my reputation will be ruined forever i guess... so i just want all my friends to know to watch out cause i might scam you and if your my friend you better run cause he is gonna hosp me and all my friends cause he has 80 some friends i guess that will back him and being as im only a lvl 11 i dont have enough friends to do anything.... SO WATCH OUT...

What again...?

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Jan.08, 08:51 PM

jjunior2812 Wrote:yeah its all jokes when your in a gang that backs you and supports you.. i appoligize to all my former members that i bought weapons and armour and houses for and the ppl i bust out of jail time and time again and the 100's of thousands of dollars i spent bailin ppl out stimming... and the very ppl i have helped are the same ones laughin right now....kindness dont get anyone no were in this game.. you wanna get anywere bully ppl join the biggest gang i know ect.ect.ect.... rob the lil lvl 3 guys they cant defend them selves im gonna live by the rules to....
Hard to believe you did all that in 90 days and 11 levels, what was your previous account ID? lol
2009.Jan.08, 08:52 PM

jjunior, like i said before, dont worry, you're not the one in the hospital. dont get worked up over stupid shit

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jan.08, 09:14 PM

Triad posted in another forum that he created this game. Maybe he is the one to fear.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2009.Jan.08, 09:15 PM

chance Wrote:Triad posted in another forum that he created this game. Maybe he is the one to fear.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
2009.Jan.08, 09:20 PM

chance Wrote:Triad posted in another forum that he created this game. Maybe he is the one to fear.
No you will fear me! Twisted
2009.Jan.08, 09:22 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
I do, I really do!

2009.Jan.08, 09:36 PM

chance Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:
I do, I really do!
Ok as long as my peace sign is intimidating.
2009.Jan.08, 09:55 PM

**Soils self**