IM A SCAMMER
2009.Jan.08, 08:10 PM
IM A SCAMMER
I want everyone to know that i am a huge scam i have helped anyone that has ever needed it and offered my friendship to many and i think i have anything but burned anyone...But today cause i tried to help out the worthless triadcrip by making a deal with him for credits at a nice reasonable price.. i found out from him that i am a liar a scammer and that he is gonna tell all his billions of friends that will tell there friends and my reputation will be ruined forever i guess... so i just want all my friends to know to watch out cause i might scam you and if your my friend you better run cause he is gonna hosp me and all my friends cause he has 80 some friends i guess that will back him and being as im only a lvl 11 i dont have enough friends to do anything.... SO WATCH OUT...
2009.Jan.08, 08:18 PM

1.) TriadCrip takes their best shot and misses.
2.) You take your best shot and miss.
3.) You hit for 165 points of damage. TriadCrip resists 3 for a total of 162 damage.
4.) You are hit for 35 points of damage. You resist 34 for a total of 1 damage.
5.) You take your best shot and miss.
6.) You are hit for 15 points of damage. You resist 14 for a total of 1 damage.
7.) You hit for 58 points of damage. TriadCrip resists 15 for a total of 43 damage.
8.) TriadCrip takes their best shot and misses.
9.) You are hit for 46 points of damage. You resist 45 for a total of 1 damage.
10.) You hit for 154 points of damage. TriadCrip resists 20 for a total of 134 damage.
11.) You hit for 384 points of damage. TriadCrip resists 12 for a total of 372 damage.
You pound TriadCrip to a bloody pulp. Your blood lust isn't quenched however, and you continue to pulverize your opponent until exhausted. After catching your breath you stagger off.
Experience Earned : 0
Hospitalization Time : 126

I'll be your friend , but then again, I might just hit you if your story turns out false...
2009.Jan.08, 08:20 PM

Well clearly triad is not the scammer
2009.Jan.08, 08:21 PM

thank you glad to see i got some of them after all he had me worried i had no friends.... lol
2009.Jan.08, 08:22 PM

jjunior2812 Wrote:thank you glad to see i got some of them after all he had me worried i had no friends.... lol

Like I said, if your story turns out false, I'll see you instead. Message me in game with his mails to you, and yours from him please.
2009.Jan.08, 08:24 PM

i spent 35 minutes at least dealing with this in game, thought it was resolved,guess i was wrong
2009.Jan.08, 08:38 PM
Re: IM A SCAMMER
jjunior2812 Wrote:I want everyone to know that i am a huge scam i have helped anyone that has ever needed it and offered my friendship to many and i think i have anything but burned anyone...But today cause i tried to help out the worthless triadcrip by making a deal with him for credits at a nice reasonable price.. i found out from him that i am a liar a scammer and that he is gonna tell all his billions of friends that will tell there friends and my reputation will be ruined forever i guess... so i just want all my friends to know to watch out cause i might scam you and if your my friend you better run cause he is gonna hosp me and all my friends cause he has 80 some friends i guess that will back him and being as im only a lvl 11 i dont have enough friends to do anything.... SO WATCH OUT...

Awwwww thats so cute.... an honest scammer!! :wink: :roll:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.08, 08:38 PM

*gets the popcorn*
2009.Jan.08, 08:42 PM

Have your mom call his mom.
2009.Jan.08, 08:49 PM

yeah its all jokes when your in a gang that backs you and supports you.. i appoligize to all my former members that i bought weapons and armour and houses for and the ppl i bust out of jail time and time again and the 100's of thousands of dollars i spent bailin ppl out stimming... and the very ppl i have helped are the same ones laughin right now....kindness dont get anyone no were in this game.. you wanna get anywere bully ppl join the biggest gang i know ect.ect.ect.... rob the lil lvl 3 guys they cant defend them selves im gonna live by the rules to....