IM A SCAMMER
2009.Jan.09, 09:53 AM

TriadBoy Wrote:jjunior2812 was all this really nesesery?.. its abit over the top dont you think?.

did you really feel that you had to bring this minor matter to the forum?

whin whin whin talk talk talk.. bla-bla bla... its pointless...

this is a question for jjunior2812 to answer?

i think your the one who brought it to this lvl of actions with your crying,,you act like somebody scammed you and they did not, Twisted
2009.Jan.09, 11:17 AM

Wasn't it triad that brought it to the forums by jacking his thread in trade?

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2009.Jan.09, 11:22 AM

Weathers Wrote:Wasn't it triad that brought it to the forums by jacking his thread in trade?

very correct,
2009.Jan.09, 11:55 AM

anyway iam done here, word of advice to jjunior2812... dont ask people you dont know for 150k cash if you dont know them..

cos instead of getting 150k all you got was this BS thread,

this topic is done..

Close thread

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Jan.09, 12:02 PM

TriadBoy Wrote:
jjunior2812 Wrote:im a mummys boy that is crying all day and i whinn over petty stuff, pls mummy pass my dummy i pooed my pantys. ... now everyone help me i jjunior2812 tryed to get 150k from someone and it didnt work so now im tryin to talk my way out of it becos i no if i dont i wil get my arse kicked from the famliy and i will get beaten on everyday cos im a little girl, "i wanna suck my thumb, wheres my dada" bla-blabla i cant stop talking bs

you and your long mails (knowone cares, your sounding so petty right now), your such a drama queen... now everyone knows about what you tryed to do you silly billy, maybe the forum wasnt such a great idea bud, how old are you anyway?, 5?. :roll:

Sheesh..Can you be any more retarded..? Type right, if you're going to insult someone..At least know the difference between NO and KNOW, because if you tell someone KNOW to anal, then you're going to have a lot of friends that wear pink polo..

Seriously, though..Quit being afraid of your own shadow, FatGirl. Just because you're a failed scammer doesn't mean everyone's a scammer(Or a failing one). Just let the kid be nice to people and make friends.
2009.Jan.09, 12:28 PM

Wow tommi your a genious.
2009.Jan.09, 12:55 PM

you're sk you're. lmaa

triad is obviously a dummy.

jjunior, sorry you didn't kow about this guy. i think everyone knows about that guy, and will very likely shrug this off.
2009.Jan.09, 01:01 PM

TriadBoy Wrote:anyway iam done here, word of advice to jjunior2812... dont ask people you dont know for 150k cash if you dont know them..

cos instead of getting 150k all you got was this BS thread,

this topic is done..

Close thread

and i suggest you think about calling out players in the forums Twisted
2009.Jan.09, 01:13 PM

no comment

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Jan.09, 01:17 PM

TriadBoy Wrote:its nice to have freinds lol

Why? Did you get one finally?

Support your local 81