IM A SCAMMER
2009.Jan.08, 10:22 PM

for all those thinking it your right i should settle it in the game not bitch about it on the forum i guess i got angry at the situation and went a little far posting and crying about it over here. i just kinda wanted everyone to know what was going on b4 he tried spreading his rumors about me.... Very immature on my behalf and i shouldn't have lowered myself to his lvl like that.. i apologize to everyone for this lil mess i helped create...
2009.Jan.08, 11:06 PM

Yes but next time settle it in game.
2009.Jan.08, 11:58 PM

jjunior2812 Wrote:for all those thinking it your right i should settle it in the game not female doggy about it on the forum i guess i got angry at the situation and went a little far posting and crying about it over here. i just kinda wanted everyone to know what was going on b4 he tried spreading his rumors about me.... Very immature on my behalf and i shouldn't have lowered myself to his lvl like that.. i apologize to everyone for this lil mess i helped create...
For those of you thinking i should settle it in the game and not female doggy about it on the forum, I apologize. I guess i got angry at the situation and went a little far posting and crying about it in here. I just sort of wanted everyone to know what was going on before he tried spreading rumors about me. It was very immature on my behalf and i shouldn't have lowered myself to his lvl like I did. I apologize to everyone for this little mess I created.
*Please send editing fees to Id#8336
2009.Jan.09, 03:43 AM

jjunior2812 Wrote:for all those thinking it your right i should settle it in the game not female doggy about it on the forum i guess i got angry at the situation and went a little far posting and crying about it over here. i just kinda wanted everyone to know what was going on b4 he tried spreading his rumors about me.... Very immature on my behalf and i shouldn't have lowered myself to his lvl like that.. i apologize to everyone for this lil mess i helped create...

It's cool bro. Your young and most things brought to the forums are from the younger peolpe. You shouldn't worry about friends your a Shadow. Biggrin

Which means, if you have a problem in game bring it to a stronger Shadow.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jan.09, 05:41 AM

no

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Jan.09, 06:11 AM

TriadBoy Wrote:
jjunior2812 Wrote:im a mummys boy that is crying all day and i whinn over petty stuff, pls mummy pass my dummy i pooed my pantys. ... now everyone help me i jjunior2812 tryed to get 150k from someone and it didnt work so now im tryin to talk my way out of it becos i no if i dont i wil get my arse kicked from the famliy and i will get beaten on everyday cos im a little girl, "i wanna suck my thumb, wheres my dada" bla-blabla i cant stop talking bs

you and your long mails (knowone cares, your sounding so petty right now), your such a drama queen... now everyone knows about what you tryed to do you silly billy, maybe the forum wasnt such a great idea bud, how old are you anyway?, 5?. :roll:
Like two retards humping a doorknob.
2009.Jan.09, 06:11 AM

TriadBoy Wrote:
jjunior2812 Wrote:im a mummys boy that is crying all day and i whinn over petty stuff, pls mummy pass my dummy i pooed my pantys. ... now everyone help me i jjunior2812 tryed to get 150k from someone and it didnt work so now im tryin to talk my way out of it becos i no if i dont i wil get my arse kicked from the famliy and i will get beaten on everyday cos im a little girl, "i wanna suck my thumb, wheres my dada" bla-blabla i cant stop talking bs

you and your long mails (knowone cares, your sounding so petty right now), your such a drama queen... now everyone knows about what you tryed to do you silly billy, maybe the forum wasnt such a great idea bud, how old are you anyway?, 5?. :roll:
i suggest you not push the issue any further :roll:
2009.Jan.09, 07:38 AM

TriadBoy Wrote:[Image: NixonLeavesOfficecpia.png]

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jan.09, 08:21 AM

silly billy'd
2009.Jan.09, 09:51 AM

no comment

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...