AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: IM A SCAMMER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

jjunior2812

I want everyone to know that i am a huge scam i have helped anyone that has ever needed it and offered my friendship to many and i think i have anything but burned anyone...But today cause i tried to help out the worthless triadcrip by making a deal with him for credits at a nice reasonable price.. i found out from him that i am a liar a scammer and that he is gonna tell all his billions of friends that will tell there friends and my reputation will be ruined forever i guess... so i just want all my friends to know to watch out cause i might scam you and if your my friend you better run cause he is gonna hosp me and all my friends cause he has 80 some friends i guess that will back him and being as im only a lvl 11 i dont have enough friends to do anything.... SO WATCH OUT...

BadLuck

1.) TriadCrip takes their best shot and misses.
2.) You take your best shot and miss.
3.) You hit for 165 points of damage. TriadCrip resists 3 for a total of 162 damage.
4.) You are hit for 35 points of damage. You resist 34 for a total of 1 damage.
5.) You take your best shot and miss.
6.) You are hit for 15 points of damage. You resist 14 for a total of 1 damage.
7.) You hit for 58 points of damage. TriadCrip resists 15 for a total of 43 damage.
8.) TriadCrip takes their best shot and misses.
9.) You are hit for 46 points of damage. You resist 45 for a total of 1 damage.
10.) You hit for 154 points of damage. TriadCrip resists 20 for a total of 134 damage.
11.) You hit for 384 points of damage. TriadCrip resists 12 for a total of 372 damage.
You pound TriadCrip to a bloody pulp. Your blood lust isn't quenched however, and you continue to pulverize your opponent until exhausted. After catching your breath you stagger off.
Experience Earned : 0
Hospitalization Time : 126

I'll be your friend , but then again, I might just hit you if your story turns out false...
Well clearly triad is not the scammer

jjunior2812

thank you glad to see i got some of them after all he had me worried i had no friends.... lol

BadLuck

jjunior2812 Wrote:thank you glad to see i got some of them after all he had me worried i had no friends.... lol

Like I said, if your story turns out false, I'll see you instead. Message me in game with his mails to you, and yours from him please.

shadowinc

i spent 35 minutes at least dealing with this in game, thought it was resolved,guess i was wrong
jjunior2812 Wrote:I want everyone to know that i am a huge scam i have helped anyone that has ever needed it and offered my friendship to many and i think i have anything but burned anyone...But today cause i tried to help out the worthless triadcrip by making a deal with him for credits at a nice reasonable price.. i found out from him that i am a liar a scammer and that he is gonna tell all his billions of friends that will tell there friends and my reputation will be ruined forever i guess... so i just want all my friends to know to watch out cause i might scam you and if your my friend you better run cause he is gonna hosp me and all my friends cause he has 80 some friends i guess that will back him and being as im only a lvl 11 i dont have enough friends to do anything.... SO WATCH OUT...

Awwwww thats so cute.... an honest scammer!! :wink: :roll:

Onionheadd

*gets the popcorn*
Have your mom call his mom.

jjunior2812

yeah its all jokes when your in a gang that backs you and supports you.. i appoligize to all my former members that i bought weapons and armour and houses for and the ppl i bust out of jail time and time again and the 100's of thousands of dollars i spent bailin ppl out stimming... and the very ppl i have helped are the same ones laughin right now....kindness dont get anyone no were in this game.. you wanna get anywere bully ppl join the biggest gang i know ect.ect.ect.... rob the lil lvl 3 guys they cant defend them selves im gonna live by the rules to....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's