AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: IM A SCAMMER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
8)

jjunior2812

TriadBoy Wrote:jjunior2812 was all this really nesesery?.. its abit over the top dont you think?.

did you really feel that you had to bring this minor matter to the forum?

whin whin whin talk talk talk.. bla-bla bla... its pointless...

this is a question for jjunior2812 to answer?

triad your right it was over the top and yeah i shouldnt have went that far.....in the forum.... but i did notice you keep telling everybody in here that im talkin and talkin and crying but your on both my posts doin nothin but talkin and cryin......

everyone knows who and what you are i dropped it how bout you go ahead and do the same......
no comment
Um..Triadboy..I'll make a very helpful suggestion..

Just stop. Things're already looking bad for you..

shadowinc

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Um..Triadboy..I'll make a very helpful suggestion..

Just stop. Things're already looking bad for you..

very bad from him Twisted
no comment
TriadBoy Wrote:if i keep getting hosp for this BS, im going to take my angry out on the weak..

(dam im such a bully, lol)
Triad by the looks of the hospital you will have to learn one of AL's worst lessons' the hard way.
Don't hosp a shadow.
Triadboy...haven't you used that new name of yours before?..haha..you know you aren't going to quit..i think you have quit using the forums a few times too..you are quite the duck..i don't think you are just being hospitalized over this..i am pretty sure it is mostly because of who you are..a filthy scumbag..haha
no comment
TriadBoy Wrote:if i keep getting hosp for this BS, im going to take my angry out on the weak..

(dam im such a bully, lol)

that always makes things better i heard from the guy with an iq of 5
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's