IM A SCAMMER
2009.Jan.09, 02:03 PM

zenith Wrote:I can't believe I spent time reading this topic.

HAHAHAHA...thats funny because i had the same thoughts

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jan.09, 02:06 PM

What i don't really understand is if you have wasted your time reading this topic why waste your time commenting on a wasted topic.
2009.Jan.09, 02:08 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:What i don't really understand is if you have wasted your time reading this topic why waste your time commenting on a wasted topic.

Now shes gonna read it again.... Way to go
2009.Jan.09, 02:12 PM

Lol yeah btw i saw the bottled water in Rural.
2009.Jan.09, 02:54 PM
Re: IM A SCAMMER
jjunior2812 Wrote:I want everyone to know that i am a huge scam i have helped anyone that has ever needed it and offered my friendship to many and i think i have anything but burned anyone...But today cause i tried to help out the worthless triadcrip by making a deal with him for credits at a nice reasonable price.. i found out from him that i am a liar a scammer and that he is gonna tell all his billions of friends that will tell there friends and my reputation will be ruined forever i guess... so i just want all my friends to know to watch out cause i might scam you and if your my friend you better run cause he is gonna hosp me and all my friends cause he has 80 some friends i guess that will back him and being as im only a lvl 11 i dont have enough friends to do anything.... SO WATCH OUT...

Anything that has Triadboy's name attacked to is always interesting reading.That piece of drek should be on everyone's hitlist for the scams he has pulled before and his blatent lies.Whether or not this is true I have no idea,but I think i'll slap him just for old times sake.

Hi there Triadboy...remember me?
2009.Jan.09, 02:56 PM

no comment

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2009.Jan.09, 02:57 PM

Goddam it.I'm getting old and slow DX

16137 ~BDz~ TriadCrip 25 40 Hospitalized by AnubisTheGodly.
2009.Jan.09, 02:57 PM

Lets end it nicely for once guys..

THREAD LOCKED

2009.Jan.09, 02:59 PM

TriadBoy Wrote:Lets end it nicely for once guys..

THREAD LOCKED

This is ending very nicely

16137 ~BDz~ TriadCrip 25 40 Hospitalized by AnubisTheGodly.

:wink:
2009.Jan.09, 03:05 PM

no comment