Moving forward with AL
2010.Mar.15, 10:17 PM
RE: Moving forward with AL
(2010.Mar.15 10:16 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  In order to stir the pot.

QFT
2010.Mar.15, 10:36 PM
I don't know where you heard that, but it's not true. I'm working on finishing some new item restriction options so I can introduce some more items.

How about those f'n weapons that require a few borgs to equip???!!!
2010.Mar.15, 10:42 PM
*big yawn*

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Mar.17, 05:42 PM
(2009.Jun.28 04:27 PM)zenith Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.28 04:16 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  So, seems like you're back a little from whatever you had to do Zen.

So, what's up with you AL plans?

I heard you were working on AL2, and thinking of letting this game die.

I'm working on finishing some new item restriction options so I can introduce some more items.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2012.Sep.23, 10:13 AM
(2008.Dec.18 12:40 AM)zenith Wrote:  For the next month I will be focusing my time and energy entirely on finishing new code for the game. Err will be your primary source of contact for all in-game concerns while I go on my coding frenzy.

The last few months I've seen my coding time taken up by an increase of in-game and out-of-game AL issues, and it's time I refocused on what makes AL fresh.

I will still be around full-time like I always have been, but my primary focus will be coding new content for AL. During this time I request that your mails be directed toward Err, the Fed Jail King.

There are numerous awesome ideas by the community for additions/improvements that I have been unfortunately lagging on. There are a lot of things players have been waiting for such as new career abilities and new things to do, and I've failed to produce these things in a timely manner. I apologize for the delay, and hopefully this next month of refocused effort will help me catch up on code.

Fast forward 4 years later and you still haven't done any of this.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!