Moving forward with AL
2008.Dec.18, 12:40 AM
Moving forward with AL
For the next month I will be focusing my time and energy entirely on finishing new code for the game. Err will be your primary source of contact for all in-game concerns while I go on my coding frenzy.

The last few months I've seen my coding time taken up by an increase of in-game and out-of-game AL issues, and it's time I refocused on what makes AL fresh.

I will still be around full-time like I always have been, but my primary focus will be coding new content for AL. During this time I request that your mails be directed toward Err, the Fed Jail King.

There are numerous awesome ideas by the community for additions/improvements that I have been unfortunately lagging on. There are a lot of things players have been waiting for such as new career abilities and new things to do, and I've failed to produce these things in a timely manner. I apologize for the delay, and hopefully this next month of refocused effort will help me catch up on code.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.18, 12:43 AM

Just because I am the Fed Jail King doesn't mean I am totally mean, just mostly mean :wink:

In all seriousness, I know Zenith gets pretty busy with mails and there is a lot of great ideas she has for the game. So I offered to help her out with the daily things so she could make these ideas reality. I look forward to getting to interact with the community more then just banning people.
2008.Dec.18, 12:44 AM

Don't apologize zen, just do what you do best haha, AL is already #1 in my book but if you can make it better go for it Biggrin
2008.Dec.18, 01:38 AM

volcomjurk7 Wrote:Don't apologize zen, just do what you do best haha, AL is already #1 in my book but if you can make it better go for it Biggrin
i concur.

Good luck with the coding frenzy... dont forget to stock up on energy. =)
2008.Dec.18, 05:42 AM

Time for the community to start using the relevent forum areas to ask questions, other than burdening admin with them.

Good to here you are back in the saddle zen.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.18, 07:56 AM

Christmas came early again!
2008.Dec.18, 09:11 AM

Can I have a whopper Mr. King?

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Dec.18, 09:53 AM
Re: Moving forward with AL
zenith Wrote:Err will be your primary source of contact .

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Why would you do this to us Zen? For Pete sake it's Christmas time!

I'm just joking. O and congrats Err on making level 14.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.18, 09:57 AM
Re: Moving forward with AL
Mock8800 Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Err will be your primary source of contact .

... and congrats Err on making level 14.
Yes...congrats Err....but how can you level up without no pvp??? :shock:
and....Err you have good stats???? :?:

He is back....
2008.Dec.18, 10:05 AM

Watch out, at this rate I will be level 15 by next Christmas!