Moving forward with AL
2009.Jan.04, 09:33 PM

sorry zen...i forgot....ty err Smile

doh
2009.Jan.05, 11:10 AM
Re: Moving forward with AL
zenith Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:12 days to go woot!

My inbox is still full though. Wonder why. Err is fully capable of handling questions Smile
err shouts at us Sad

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2009.Jan.05, 12:44 PM
Re: Moving forward with AL
zenith Wrote:My inbox is still full though. Wonder why. Err is fully capable of handling questions Smile

If you've time to read the forum, you've time to code. Now shoo, go get some work done. Your subjects await.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Jan.05, 01:49 PM

so when will it be complete queen zen?

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2009.Jan.08, 03:19 PM

how about on all mails...have the option to click on a button that will send a "thank you" note to them.

yes..im lazy, and it sure would be nice. especially when 20 people try to bust you out of jail, and you dont want to type 20 diff thank you notes.

thank you.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Jan.08, 03:45 PM

Conrad1103 Wrote:how about on all mails...have the option to click on a button that will send a "thank you" note to them.

yes..im lazy, and it sure would be nice. especially when 20 people try to bust you out of jail, and you dont want to type 20 diff thank you notes.

thank you.
+1

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Jan.12, 10:07 AM

like the updates in the pantheon so far zen...bring on some more

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jan.12, 10:53 AM

not the poi stuff we need imo...the contest section is good...but why do we need to see who leveled last and what gang someone joined....tmi imo

longest hosp time dealt and over hosp minutes should be added not this stuff imo

doh
2009.Jan.12, 10:59 AM

hey something is better then nothing...patience they say is a virtue

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jan.12, 11:09 AM

you know what i would think would be cool

how in the PoI the Combat section of it under Bravery it shows how to get Bravery and how the points are based on

Can it be like that for Combat Profiency aswell?