AwakenedLands Forums
Moving forward with AL - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Moving forward with AL (/thread-5497.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Moving forward with AL - zenith - 2008.Dec.18 12:40 AM

For the next month I will be focusing my time and energy entirely on finishing new code for the game. Err will be your primary source of contact for all in-game concerns while I go on my coding frenzy.

The last few months I've seen my coding time taken up by an increase of in-game and out-of-game AL issues, and it's time I refocused on what makes AL fresh.

I will still be around full-time like I always have been, but my primary focus will be coding new content for AL. During this time I request that your mails be directed toward Err, the Fed Jail King.

There are numerous awesome ideas by the community for additions/improvements that I have been unfortunately lagging on. There are a lot of things players have been waiting for such as new career abilities and new things to do, and I've failed to produce these things in a timely manner. I apologize for the delay, and hopefully this next month of refocused effort will help me catch up on code.

- Err - 2008.Dec.18 12:43 AM

Just because I am the Fed Jail King doesn't mean I am totally mean, just mostly mean :wink:

In all seriousness, I know Zenith gets pretty busy with mails and there is a lot of great ideas she has for the game. So I offered to help her out with the daily things so she could make these ideas reality. I look forward to getting to interact with the community more then just banning people.

- volcomjurk7 - 2008.Dec.18 12:44 AM

Don't apologize zen, just do what you do best haha, AL is already #1 in my book but if you can make it better go for it Biggrin

- Pixelle - 2008.Dec.18 01:38 AM

volcomjurk7 Wrote:Don't apologize zen, just do what you do best haha, AL is already #1 in my book but if you can make it better go for it Biggrin
i concur.

Good luck with the coding frenzy... dont forget to stock up on energy. =)

- Moriarty - 2008.Dec.18 05:42 AM

Time for the community to start using the relevent forum areas to ask questions, other than burdening admin with them.

Good to here you are back in the saddle zen.

- CrazyFoley - 2008.Dec.18 07:56 AM

Christmas came early again!

- JakeBlues - 2008.Dec.18 09:11 AM

Can I have a whopper Mr. King?

Re: Moving forward with AL - Mock8800 - 2008.Dec.18 09:53 AM

zenith Wrote:Err will be your primary source of contact .

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Why would you do this to us Zen? For Pete sake it's Christmas time!

I'm just joking. O and congrats Err on making level 14.

Re: Moving forward with AL - Batman - 2008.Dec.18 09:57 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Err will be your primary source of contact .

... and congrats Err on making level 14.
Yes...congrats Err....but how can you level up without no pvp??? :shock:
and....Err you have good stats???? :?:

- Err - 2008.Dec.18 10:05 AM

Watch out, at this rate I will be level 15 by next Christmas!