Moving forward with AL
2009.Jan.12, 11:10 AM

Duchbag69 Wrote:hey something is better then nothing...patience they say is a virtue

been here way longer than you....i dont really care what poi stuff gets added...but i do care if the site slows down to add stuff noone needs to know

doh
2009.Jan.12, 11:59 AM

Punisher Wrote:
Duchbag69 Wrote:hey something is better then nothing...patience they say is a virtue

been here way longer than you....i dont really care what poi stuff gets added...but i do care if the site slows down to add stuff noone needs to know

+1
2009.Jan.12, 12:41 PM

gang gym pretty pretty pretty plz Biggrin

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2009.Jan.12, 12:43 PM

awesomo Wrote:gang gym pretty pretty pretty plz Biggrin

Or you could just hire Arnold for a private session! lol
2009.Jan.12, 01:10 PM

Crime Success Rate?? works just like the combat rating, but for crimes..adds a small percentage of succeding a harder crime. make it limited..2 or 3..

Increased Crime payouts: Being a member of a known and respected gang, people will buy your stuuf as they know it's good quality, so you can increase the sell price. limited as well.

An HQ for Organized crimes. This is the place where all OCs are planned. As the rating goes up, the time needed to omplete an OC drops because the HQ is equipped with the most advanced technology making the planning easier. This one could require your gang mates to pass by and read some of the plans(use of energy or AP. small amounts of them)

Defensive/Offensive Towers(something like that; didnt know how to name it): Building one of those in a certain district, offers gang members a boost in the damage they deal to enemy hideout, or a boost to gang hardening. Why are these different from the career specials is because they have to be used by gang members(by entering the tower), they have to be in that district, and the people in the tower cannot be attacked by others unless the tower is destroyed, which score gang points..

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Jan.13, 12:48 PM

when can we expect the new update admins?

2009.Jan.13, 01:30 PM

Do not know if this was mentioned, But can something be added to the gang page that tells you who busted out your other gang mates.
2009.Jan.13, 01:31 PM

lrrltt Wrote:Do not know if this was mentioned, But how something added to the gang page that tell you who busted out you other gang mates.

That is some of the worst written English I have ever read.
2009.Jan.13, 01:32 PM

Marlo Wrote:
lrrltt Wrote:Do not know if this was mentioned, But how something added to the gang page that tell you who busted out you other gang mates.

That is some of the worst written English I have ever read.
lmao

2009.Jan.13, 01:34 PM

strong in the force this one is...lol

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy