Moving forward with AL
2009.Jun.09, 11:47 PM
RE: Moving forward with AL
(2009.Jun.09 11:42 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  
(2009.Jun.09 11:39 PM)McCule Wrote:  Too bad we can't implement some of these MUCH-anticipated additions to the game b/c Zen and Err are preoccupied with sorting out the aftermath of 7 laws' members molesting the system... Thanks guys!
please crawl back into your hole

Who were you again?
2009.Jun.09, 11:53 PM
The person that told you to crawl back into your hole.

And I'm the guy by him saying that there was barely any time wasted compared to what time has been spent conjuring good things for this game..The guy saying to get over the situation and let it die, as it should of when Zenith said it's been dealt with.
2009.Jun.09, 11:54 PM
someone that can read a whole thread before posting
2009.Jun.09, 11:55 PM
It hasn't been dealt with. It was swept under the rug. Bring Mudpies back.
2009.Jun.09, 11:59 PM
It has been dealt with, but not in the extent that most people want. However, it is not our judgment that is counted. Most got a temp ban for 2 hours until things were sorted out, scolded surely, then it was left to die.

Why whoever brought it to the public is beyond me, but this situation has been dealt with. Everything fixed, everyone involved getting their justice..And there's nothing much more that can be done, truthfully.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.10 12:00 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2009.Jun.10, 12:21 AM
Wrong, Zen said that if anyone wanted to state their case they can. And that she would listen and may even change her/their mind. *Not those exact words, but close*

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jun.10, 12:26 AM
Everyone stated their cases, including myself. The action? Nothing, but what has been done already. Their stats reverted, their banishment for the time of the fixing, a scolding more than likely, and(Not in the plan) a rimming from everyone in the game because some dill decided to post that picture..
2009.Jun.10, 06:43 AM
(2009.Jun.09 11:42 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  please crawl back into your hole

less you want to be at the receiving end of my Axe shut up Razz
you didn't pay the publishing fee and you didn't use quotations marks
i'll sue you for plagiarism Evil

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jun.10, 09:45 AM
An endurance gymboree would resolve everything.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Jun.10, 09:56 AM
(2009.Jun.10 09:45 AM)Gornikel Wrote:  An endurance gymboree would resolve everything.

only if we get the same resluts as training res and only if the implicated members don't benefit from it Wink Twisted

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.