Moving forward with AL
2009.May.05, 06:23 PM
RE: Moving forward with AL
Any money compensation for "selling those used borg implants" after removal?

Can we know the possible % of humanity gained back, minimum for a lvl 12 and does max goes up to 100% for a very high level career??

Basically, if we remove an implant, get only 10-15% humanity back and no money, why would any1 do it?

Quote:Regrowth of tissue is a lengthy process, taking a couple of weeks on average to complete. The better the scientist's rank, the shorter this time can be.
Does that mean we slowly regain humanity as days/weeks go by?
2009.May.05, 10:19 PM
I'm very excited. Smile Please schedule your appointments with my secretary. Smile
2009.May.05, 10:19 PM
Totally want to recharge my DeMag.
2009.May.05, 11:45 PM
Quote:Err is working on a gang function that has been requested for some time. I will leave this up to your imagination. As usual, we threw our little spin into it.

Multi person attack?
2009.May.05, 11:59 PM
(2009.May.05 11:45 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
Quote:Err is working on a gang function that has been requested for some time. I will leave this up to your imagination. As usual, we threw our little spin into it.

Multi person attack?

Laser equiped sharks

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.May.06, 12:01 AM
personal ninjas?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.May.06, 12:11 AM
I'd love a greenhouse to grow some medicinal plants in the hideout's backyard.

Then you could make helpful tinctures that restore HP and roll remedies that restore happiness. It'd be like NeoPets meets AL meets a jailed Martha Stewart.

Those updates sound good though - can't wait to get that darn chip out of my neck.
2009.May.06, 01:02 AM
(2009.May.05 06:23 PM)Thor Wrote:  Any money compensation for "selling those used borg implants" after removal?

Can we know the possible % of humanity gained back, minimum for a lvl 12 and does max goes up to 100% for a very high level career??

Basically, if we remove an implant, get only 10-15% humanity back and no money, why would any1 do it?

Quote:Regrowth of tissue is a lengthy process, taking a couple of weeks on average to complete. The better the scientist's rank, the shorter this time can be.
Does that mean we slowly regain humanity as days/weeks go by?

Humanity restoration will start between 25% and 75%. Through my testing things are averaging about 62% with the minimum career rank required. It can get higher than 75% but you will not see 100%.

You will not get money back for used hardware that is removed. They are considered unusable once they have been torn out of the body. However, the up-front cost is all you have to pay to request removal, which is a fraction of it's worth.

You only gain humanity once the entire procedure is completed and your human tissue is back to where it once was. Basically the scientist's ability to regrow tissue is what dictates the humanity restored. Some scientists will regrow eyeballs almost perfectly, others will regrow them with some issues.

Of course this all needs to be tested. I'm actually working on getting the new test server up and running tonight.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.May.06, 04:06 PM
i cant wait for lvl 12 engineering/construction!

kick the real world in the sac
2009.May.06, 07:12 PM
(2009.May.06 01:02 AM)zenith Wrote:  [
You will not get money back for used hardware that is removed. They are considered unusable once they have been torn out of the body. However, the up-front cost is all you have to pay to request removal, which is a fraction of it's worth.
Sorry to hear that...

With my stats level, to remove all of 1 kind to gain 1-2 humanity points would take me like a year to make up for the lost levels,if not more, with no money back as incentive, it becomes only useful to the younglings who realize they made a mistake...

I'm not dissing you and your work Zen/Err, I know you've been working hard and long for this update I'm just stating my opinion. But to only get 1-3 humanity back to have to retrain 2-5 stats level in the 60's-70's is just not worth it, IMO.