Moving forward with AL
2009.Jan.13, 01:37 PM

Marlo Wrote:
lrrltt Wrote:Do not know if this was mentioned, But how something added to the gang page that tell you who busted out you other gang mates.

That is some of the worst written English I have ever read.

You can kiss my ***, when typing in the forums, i usually type quickly and do not stop to make sure that it is grammatically correct.
2009.Jan.13, 01:50 PM

EvilDeedz Wrote:strong in the force this one is...lol

Hehe..we have a comedian Twisted
2009.Jan.15, 05:28 PM

CAN WE PLEASE:

HAVE THE AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE WE HAVE EARNED PER DAY / MONTH / YEAR

ADDED TO OUR DONATOR BENEFITS ?!?!?!?!?!?

Example:

AL Personal Combat Assistant

Date - Number of Players Attacked - Total Experience Earned - Total Attacks

1/15/09 -------- 17 --------------------------------- 15,000 ------------------------ 34
2009.Jan.15, 05:37 PM

Marlo Wrote:CAN WE PLEASE:

Example:

1/15/09 -------- 17 --------------------------------- 15,000 ------------------------ 34
This would ROCK.
2009.Jan.15, 09:54 PM

What about an online/offline symbol next to the patients in the hospital and the jailbirds behind bars?
2009.Jan.15, 11:14 PM

AL 24h bar

I want to drink whenever I want, not just in contests. Sad

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Jan.15, 11:58 PM

alinutza Wrote:Crime Success Rate?? works just like the combat rating, but for crimes..adds a small percentage of succeding a harder crime. make it limited..2 or 3..

Increased Crime payouts: Being a member of a known and respected gang, people will buy your stuuf as they know it's good quality, so you can increase the sell price. limited as well.

An HQ for Organized crimes. This is the place where all OCs are planned. As the rating goes up, the time needed to omplete an OC drops because the HQ is equipped with the most advanced technology making the planning easier. This one could require your gang mates to pass by and read some of the plans(use of energy or AP. small amounts of them)

Defensive/Offensive Towers(something like that; didnt know how to name it): Building one of those in a certain district, offers gang members a boost in the damage they deal to enemy hideout, or a boost to gang hardening. Why are these different from the career specials is because they have to be used by gang members(by entering the tower), they have to be in that district, and the people in the tower cannot be attacked by others unless the tower is destroyed, which score gang points..

This might be alright. However, people will need to realize that because a gang may be high in levels and have many members it would not necessarily they are more respected than others, just feared. You would have to take into account examples hospitalizing others as a negative (unless they were/are hospitalizing others that were initializing the hospitalizations whereas they could b looked up as a sore of Big Brother/Big Sister gang and there would be some respect there. You would also have to take busts/bails into account for positive aspects for respect/likeness in order for the "Increased Crime Payout" aspect to work.
2009.Jan.17, 10:04 PM

Marlo Wrote:CAN WE PLEASE:

Example:

i agree.
2009.Jan.18, 06:06 PM

Gornikel Wrote:AL 24h bar

I want to drink whenever I want, not just in contests. Sad
Twisted

BURP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a BAD ASS beer store where you can buy all you beers at!!!have it put your endurence up!!!like a gym train !!!!he he
2009.Jan.18, 06:20 PM

The removal of Usha as one of the forum moderators.