New weapon stat requirements
2008.Nov.01, 04:25 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:The ranged all differ by 1 now so she is making them even.

If they differ then they are not even.

I kind of liked it when they all had the same End requirements, and the same relative stat scores, everyone arrived at the same equal place.

But again, even as an SMG user, i am still happy with these changes as they now reflect both Zen's ideas and the ideas of the community.

This is what we apparently asked for, so we have to live with it.
2008.Nov.01, 04:25 PM

New weapons should have no reqs so every single retard can equip them
2008.Nov.01, 04:28 PM

dekarr Wrote:New weapons should have no reqs so every single retard can equip them

Best Idea Yet lol

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.01, 04:29 PM

Or bet yet! Give everyone the minimum requirements on top of the stats they have now!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Nov.01, 04:31 PM

word on the street is Zenith is refunding all donations ever made.
2008.Nov.01, 04:51 PM

i don't have a reason to complain
i got to get my end to 17 for an Ono Axe and than to 21 for the Riot Axe

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Nov.01, 04:58 PM

seems like a fair trade off in stats i thought they would highier though
2008.Nov.01, 05:11 PM

shadowinc Wrote:seems like a fair trade off in stats i thought they would highier though
shh, keep those ideas out of her head, :wink:
2008.Nov.01, 05:36 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:seems like a fair trade off in stats i thought they would highier though
shh, keep those ideas out of her head, :wink:

why would i do that :shock:
2008.Nov.01, 08:10 PM

axe user's have to add 4 end to meet the new requirements...smg 4= axe 4...why are you crying???all the ranged weapons have the easy route,,,melee has to up their game alot...im not complaining about it,,we got the end lowerd..i say the stats are good...nice work zen