New weapon stat requirements
2008.Nov.02, 10:27 AM

LordSkie Wrote:but the req on the penultimate SMG is lower than the penultimate shotgun... shotgun users could have an equal case for 'why do we have to have a higher end req earlier than them'? At least you get the second best gun easier, and the best gun with no extra effort.

That would be true if the penultimate SMG was even a little bit equal to the penultimate shotgun or even any penultimate ranged gun, which it is a long way off.

I took the SMG path because it had a lower end req because I dont have money to spend on the game and time to throw at the game any more. I took it knowing that it would have to be weaker than the other guns with its lower end req but as already said 20 end was long off. Now I have to try and find 4 end and also train my stats as much as the others will to get into a gun which I have no guarantee will be any better than the others even though it now needs more end then Pistol and the Rifle, but if it follows the trend of the other SMG it could be weaker.
2008.Nov.02, 10:32 AM

MrHyde Wrote:I took it knowing that it would have to be weaker than the other guns with its lower end req...

Now I have to try and find 4 end and also train my stats as much as the others will to get into a gun which I have no guarantee will be any better than the others even though it now needs more end then Pistol and the Rifle, but if it follows the trend of the other SMG it could be weaker.

I have the top best hit by an attacker, using SMG, and get decent regular amount of damage too, it is definitely not a weaker weapon choice.
2008.Nov.02, 10:46 AM

you have a high skill level too dont forget

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Nov.02, 12:50 PM

For the weapons being equal question, it's all a matter of what you prefer. Some have higher crits, some have higher average damage and some have higher % to hit. In the end, they're all kinda equals (unlike before the skill system and all the new weapons that were created) but it's a matter of what you prefer.

I admit the SMG users have a higher jump in endurance, like some melee but you did have the lowest reqs before, in a way it get even I guess.
2008.Nov.02, 03:09 PM

explain pistol then

the cost between 21 and 22 end is huge

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Nov.02, 03:46 PM

weapons are out, no more crying about stats.

08.November.2 - New items available in level 60 district finally. Some belts from the level 60 district have been moved to Argyles Armory.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Nov.02, 03:50 PM

bet boys are pissed about the belts bein sold at cost now :shock:

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.02, 04:05 PM

all the other belts were dd before....kinda makes sense

doh