New weapon stat requirements
2008.Nov.01, 08:17 PM

redz28 Wrote:axe user's have to add 5 end to meet the new requirements...smg 4 axe 5...why are you crying???all the ranged weapons have the easy route,,,melee has to up their game alot...

indeed. like i said the Intel on the Cestus goes up by 13

however i do still think that all the weps should be even.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.01, 08:30 PM

Honestly I dont get it.

first everyone complains that the end or intel requirements was outrageous at 25
She accomodates us and lowers it to a level more people can obtain and now your still complaining.

Geez people give it a break every time she tries to do something to help us out.Allways some have to bitch or cry about it.

I guess she should have left it as she had it originally and make those weapons unobtainable for all but a select few.
2008.Nov.01, 08:32 PM

i agree with train here....its for level 60s...it actually should be much higher in stats....ask her where horvath and wiley are in stats...and they arent near 60

doh
2008.Nov.01, 08:39 PM

i am not complaining one bit. im only expressing my opinion on the intel rising of the Cestus. its fine with me im sure one i have 50 stat levels ill be alot closer to 19 Intel. im cool. but i also understand the complaints of some :wink:

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.01, 08:44 PM

Jaysin. It's funny that no one can understand that. The more they get up the ladder, the more they're going to be developed. They don't seem to piece 2 and 2 together, or they plan on staying the same for all of their AL career.
2008.Nov.01, 08:44 PM

Thank You Zen!

The new requirements are much better. Biggrin

Amend
2008.Nov.01, 08:47 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Jaysin. It's funny that no one can understand that. The more they get up the ladder, the more they're going to be developed. They don't seem to piece 2 and 2 together, or they plan on staying the same for all of their AL career.

i dont really know what youre implying...but i can nearly equip all these weapons...so i really dont care....i just think the reqs for the weapons should be more in line with the npcs to be realistic...other than that...zens listened to us and lowered the req for the whole community...now everyone complains...i agree some have gone up with int and end at a different rate...but i guess thats her way of keeping things simple...idk

doh
2008.Nov.01, 09:00 PM

I'm implying that when people reach level 50, they're going to be above having all 30's across their stat board.
2008.Nov.01, 09:03 PM

true dat...but the npc for that level...balazar is way way above 50 stuff......maybe this is the time shes choosing to level stuff out

doh
2008.Nov.01, 10:14 PM

Nightrain Wrote:Honestly I dont get it.

first everyone complains that the end or intel requirements was outrageous at 25
She accomodates us and lowers it to a level more people can obtain and now your still complaining.

Geez people give it a break every time she tries to do something to help us out.Allways some have to female doggy or cry about it.

I guess she should have left it as she had it originally and make those weapons unobtainable for all but a select few.
+1