AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New weapon stat requirements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

BlackClouds

Tiffani Flechette HVS
Item Type Gun (Shotgun)
Legality Illegal

Availability Rating 0

Concealment Rating 2

Weight (kilograms) 9.0 kg

Standard Price $1,250,000

Trade-in Value $300,000

Tiffani makes a comeback to the weapons market with the Flechette High Velocity Shotgun. Improved flechette rounds (slivers of metal rather than bullets) are launched out at high velocity to penetrate new armors more effectively. A must have shotgun.

Item Requirements
Strength 55
Accuracy 45
Endurance 22

Is this a mistake? This would make more sense.

Accuracy 55
Strength 45
Endurance 22
Ares Ionized Battle Cestus
Item Type Melee Weapon (Short-Bladed Melee)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 0
Concealment Rating 9
Weight (kilograms) 2.0 kg
Standard Price $1,250,000
Trade-in Value $300,000
A remake of the original battle cestus, this ionized version makes up for all the weaknesses of the original. Ionization helps this weapon affect opponents heavily armored, thus improving damage and allowing for some major critical strikes.

Item Requirements
Accuracy 50
Strength 40
Intelligence 19

i think this should be Strength 40 and Acc 40. not sure why she is switching the requirements
perhaps to level out some peoples stats. If you are all strength and melee it might force a few people to balance more. I know some ranged players that are nothing but ACC

buuddha

and remember, these are level 60 items.
yea the amount of Str and Acc are fine but the switchin it around is kinda wired but cool i guess.
Switched because the endurance requirement felt too high. Had to balance it out somehow.
so higher str than acc?
yea i guess thats Zen's way of saying. if your not a donator you hafta have Bulky Stats the whole way around lol
Punisher Wrote:so higher str than acc?

Woops, fixed.

Marlo

Much more realistic...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's