New weapon stat requirements
2008.Nov.01, 03:25 PM

JaySin Wrote:yea i guess thats Zen's way of saying. if your not a donator you hafta have Bulky Stats the whole way around lol

I took all the input from what players submitted to me and on the forums and decided this was the fairest and simplest solution instead of having uber endurance.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Nov.01, 03:26 PM

Zen do you still plan on using skills to reduce the relevant item requirements or did you decide against that?.

That was a good idea IMO.
2008.Nov.01, 03:27 PM

That does seem like a huge jump in str for a ranged user
2008.Nov.01, 03:30 PM

15 levels is better than 25.

I was about to get very discouraged as a tried and true ranged player...
2008.Nov.01, 03:31 PM

zenith Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:yea i guess thats Zen's way of saying. if your not a donator you hafta have Bulky Stats the whole way around lol

I took all the input from what players submitted to me and on the forums and decided this was the fairest and simplest solution instead of having uber endurance.

Agree. In ranged weapons the endurance gap from the next weapon is 2, that's a good amount of credits to develope I think. In melee weapons that gap is bigger, but anyway it fits with weapons lvl imo.
2008.Nov.01, 03:32 PM

I am happy with the changes that have been made Biggrin

Now, about that gun show...
2008.Nov.01, 03:34 PM

We've decided to keep things simple and avoid the complexity of tying in skills to item requirements. This doesn't mean weapons won't require skills, but having them count towards stat reqs too was going beyond complex from a code standpoint as well as game mechanics.

I need to re-evaluate all the changes I am working on because Err told me I'm getting too complex with things and the simpler it is to understand the better Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Nov.01, 03:39 PM

TheMace Wrote:I am happy with the changes that have been made Biggrin

Now, about that gun show...

me too and a gun show :roll:
2008.Nov.01, 03:43 PM

yey gun show

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Nov.01, 03:47 PM

top shotgun now 20 END Next shotgun 22 END +2 END levels
top pistol now 19 END Next Pistol 21 END +2 END levels
top SMG now 18 END Next SMG 22 END + 4 END levels

Balance?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007