Credit Market & Muggers
2008.Oct.29, 05:52 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Anonymous = 10% for 1% more they can add bank wire

Wrong bro.

$10 per credit for anon.

Example

500 credits costs 5,000 to post anon, no matter what the price. We'll use $220 though, 500x220 = 110,000 - 5,000 = 105,000 total

500 credits posted with bank wire

500x220 = 110,000 / .10 = 11,000 = 99,000

Once again, anyone who believes that people are misusing the credit market, let me prove my point with screenshots.

I'll link in a sec
2008.Oct.29, 05:52 PM

How much was actually robbed?
2008.Oct.29, 05:53 PM

The Bank option is there for a reason. We tell all our members to bank and if u dont u have no one to blame but yourself, if you are mugged. I believe when the person who got mugged was in one of our vills gangs he was told this via email and msn convo's... I probably even have it archived somewhere Wink

If you choose NOT to bank u are at risk of being mugged. btw I seriously cant believe anyone has the patience to sit around watching POI wealth/ creds to see who might be the anonymous poster, but kudos if there really is someone out there whos done it.

PS. If you truely have time for that, you need a life.... :roll: :shock: lol

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Oct.29, 05:53 PM

andyscho Wrote:When I was stupid enough to sell credits for $1 in a credit exchange, you told me there was no way of tracking. However if someone else asks then Its freely given info. Hmm.

I think you misunderstood. I told you there was no way for me to tell you who did it. Wouldn't have been fair.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Oct.29, 05:54 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:Foley...

1) You don't know how to post.
2) You can't pick up sarcasm.
Sarcasm ussaly has an emotion added to it. And after i read the posts on the previous page and came back I found that everything that I had written had been deleted, there had better not be an abusive mod.
2008.Oct.29, 05:56 PM

All I can say is if the player was in a gang who got mugged then his mates let him down.They should have called in a hosp to take him out of harms way for a time.
2008.Oct.29, 05:56 PM

Patheon SS's. I can do this because I'm in there so it's easy to show what I mean.

Prior to posting xxx amount of credits to the market
[Image: Beforepost.jpg]

After posting xxx amount of credits to the market
[Image: after.jpg]

So whoever figured that out either 1) was selling constantly or 2) told someone or 3) kept adding credits to the market
2008.Oct.29, 05:57 PM

zenith Wrote:
andyscho Wrote:When I was stupid enough to sell credits for $1 in a credit exchange, you told me there was no way of tracking. However if someone else asks then Its freely given info. Hmm.

I think you misunderstood. I told you there was no way for me to tell you who did it. Wouldn't have been fair.

What's fair for the goose is fair for the gander.
2008.Oct.29, 05:57 PM

zenith Wrote:

True I agree, however that info got out this time.

The facts are that this was one SV buying and another mugging, independently. There is no conspiracy here.

However by posting this Zen you have highlighted your own loophole. Seems its one youll now have to fix.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Oct.29, 05:58 PM

Here, we need not go any further. I've found the solution to this after extensive research on the subject.

[Image: alcredsha1.jpg]

Do I get the Nobel Prize?

Btw, you're famous Howl.