Credit Market & Muggers
2008.Oct.30, 06:29 AM

Credit muggings been around forever. Lesson Learned!
2008.Oct.30, 08:05 AM

andyscho Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:Arnt we allowed to mug SV members then.

Of course you are but dont expect other SV members to take it lightly

Meh ive had my spankings from you guys far to often so ill think ill leave you lot alone.
2008.Oct.30, 10:30 AM

Ha ha, it was a totally random mug. I do it all the time. If I get a good score I share the info with my gang so they can profit from it. If the person who I mug sends me a nice mail, usually I send most of it back. Marlo and Weebay can confirm that. When Pun said I was too lazy to track the POI, he meant I am not smart enough..True story. With that being said, leave me alone, I am on vacation.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Oct.30, 10:47 AM

^^^The devil himself speaketh, Burn HIM Twisted

All this talk of mugging reminds me of slickricculus, he was hopeless at banking and worth a few thousand extra every day

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Oct.30, 11:05 AM

I know I enter the thread at the end, but I still have the same opinion as I have always had.

People will always use the tools given to them, it's a game for crooks and evil people, and I commend people that takes the time to figure out ways for themselves to profit. And the people that get this type of thing done to them usually learns from it.

Things like this sparks intrigues and makes the game more interesting from a PVP and roleplay perspective. It sparks feuds and promises of vendettas, and that makes it a fun show to watch for people that aren't in the middle of it.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Oct.30, 05:49 PM

I got bored of page 7 but here's my opinion too.

Mugging is part of the game, always been, should always be.
Something has happened that has happened a 1000 times before but because a mail was sent, we should modify the game, because of ONE player, vs the other 27 000 ? You're all pulling a big prank on me right?!?!

That reminds me when we used to do mug nights in Marvel heroes. We could do 100-200 or even 300 mugs in an evening/night, sometimes we got nothing, sometime we got a few K's or just a few 100's but no1 even cried about it.

And what bothers me even more is its coming from a guy who mugs alot, who I had to deal with in the past because he was hosping/hitting online 1 of my referral constantly and he did a lot more I'm sure of it.

So, you taste you own medicine then go cry and want the whole game to be changed for 1 person?

I say crap to that and this whole topic should be deleted. The credit market has been like it is for almost 2 years, why would we change it now?
2008.Oct.30, 07:00 PM

Not to mention that a MOD from another gang, mugged an SV ONline, not off, 1 second after this SV's credits were purchased....but there was no huge thread or whine to Zen after that was there now?

That is in no where near comparison to a random mugging of someone offline.

Whoever got mugged that started this whine, grow a pair, and learn the mechanics of the game.