AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Credit Market & Muggers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I am curious as to how the community feels about this tactic.

Someone "anonymously" posts their credits on the market.

Someone checks the pantheon, buys the credits, then notes who changed ranks. They then mug them to get their cash back.

I'd get upset if I got mugged, but I am sure most would too. I am apathetic about it since I don't sell credits myself, but I do feel for those who do get owned this way.

There are two options when posting credits, anonymous and bank wire. Both have been around for a long time. While the bank-wire option is fool-proof (cash goes straight to the bank), the anonymous option is not by virtue of the pantheon. That is why bank-wire is generally more expensive.
Make pantheon for wealth updated daily.
thatthingufear Wrote:Make pantheon for wealth updated daily.

Heh..That'd spare people..

Think of this as some robber sitting outside of the bank on the 1st of the month when folks are cashing their SS checks, welfare checks, the sort..Then, they bum rush a few folks and jack their money.

It's wrong and needs to be kept in check..

iceman2020

That's why the second option is there.

BadLuck

Make cash from credits auto deposited?

Remove credit wealth from patheon
Wow, never thought of checking the pantheon. Whoever figured that out deserves to keep the credits and the cash and possibly a Tag.

Not entirely fair if you post Anon a loophole probably worth closing, but hats off to the guy that did it.
Just take it off the patheon. Leave the option as is. The patheon is only there for show anyways.

mudpies

There is already a direct wire for 10%. You take the risk if you want to save the wire fee.

TheMace

BadLuck Wrote:Remove credit wealth from patheon

Best idea, keeps the beggars at bay too.

TheMace

Only joking of course :wink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's