AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Credit Market & Muggers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

BadLuck

andyscho Wrote:
BadLuck Wrote:Apparently, they are watching the wealth, not the credit patheon, which does make this applicable.

Which bit has no one understood yet. Our members didnt watch the pantheon. This was coincidence between two of our members.

I'm not saying it was your members, I was just stating what I was told in an email. Whether it's true or not, whatever either way it goes someone lost out.

That being said, I would assume that in order to move in the rankings you'd have to have a lot of worth anyway.
biffbaffboff Wrote:
andyscho Wrote:
BadLuck Wrote:Apparently, they are watching the wealth, not the credit patheon, which does make this applicable.

Which bit has no one understood yet. Our members didnt watch the pantheon. This was coincidence between two of our members.

So would it be ok for Zen to check the mails you guys exchanged then?

yup

biffbaffboff

andyscho Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:So would it be ok for Zen to check the mails you guys exchanged then?

Hey we'll give her the MSN logs too :roll:

Back off Rambo, stirring for no reason

Dont get shirty Twisted

BadLuck

Punisher Wrote:

But I was under the impression we were talking about the credit side of the patheon, not the wealth side of it.

ok....follow the story here....it was coincidence...which you know what...i rarely mug or participate in schemes...the sv just got lucky...i actually had no knowledge of this whole thing until a mail was sent to our gang and this thread was started...you all young players have no idea really what it means to be mugged....lots of oldschoolers would buy your credits and mug you online or not

Once again, I never once said it was intentional either way it goes. I actually knew nothing about this whole thing until SV's name was brought in it.

Even then, personally I dont really care either way who did what, I was just discussing something that had nothing to do with SV directly as far as I am concerned.
what they did... is it against the rules or frowned upon?
biffbaffboff Wrote:Dont get shirty Twisted

lol want to stay on topic and give us your opinion of the credit market before this starts a pissing contest?
LikeWhoa Wrote:what they did... is it against the rules or frowned upon?

What? Mugging a player? Isnt that a fundamental part of the game?

BadLuck

LikeWhoa Wrote:what they did... is it against the rules or frowned upon?

It is not against the rules, nor can I see how it is frowned upon.

IF someone were to actually do this, props to them as that's not something most people would think about doing.

biffbaffboff

Well you gotta hold you hands up for enterprise.All the info is out there for players to use in one way or another.Are we really condemning a clever crook? Or should we all be simpletons matching out int with IQ level.

More info is good,but has to be balanced.All thats happened is its blown up now.I am surprised it took that long for someone to figure it out.Now that its been done it just shows how unclever most of us have been lol.
i'm not saying SV did it, but lets say they did, it's not against the rules.

i'm believe it's 100% coincidental, i highly doubt they'd check the POI but even if they did, isnt that the point of the POI?

i usually mug a lot of the top 50 wealthest, i try to attack the people that are on the top 50 accuracy list to test out my characters str.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's