AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Credit Market & Muggers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
wow i am a star now. anyway, my thoughts about this and answers to some post

andyscho Wrote:Youowemestims has mugged an SV for plenty of cash himself so he can jump off his high horse. And probably the reason he got hosped when he got involved.

The two safety options are there for a reason, there is even a notice to warn you.

A moderator shouldnt be held as a higher ethical player. All he does is read a forum. A separate entity to the game.

1.i wouldn't use the word "plenty". a total of 3,000$ in 6 or 7 mugs in about 2 weeks? is not called "plenty of cash" comparing to what you guys have

2.the reason why i was hospitalized was not that i mugged your player for 100$ and the other one for 95$, but the reason was that i stepped in. as one of your players said to me "there is nothig random about the attacks" (reffreing to the attacks made on Romans)..."As you have you noticed, SV has targeted Romans..."

3.Agreed! A moderator shouldnt be help as a higher ethical player when it comes to playing the game.
andyscho Wrote:The two safety options are there for a reason, there is even a notice to warn you.

but if the safety options can be tricked because the game gives you the possibiltiy to do it, then something should be changed
alinutza Wrote:but if the safety options can be tricked because the game gives you the possibiltiy to do it, then something should be changed

Bank-wire is fool-proof, hence the higher cost. Even if you tell someone you are selling 10,000 credits and will be offline for a week, no one can mug the cash off you.
zenith Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:but if the safety options can be tricked because the game gives you the possibiltiy to do it, then something should be changed

Bank-wire is fool-proof, hence the higher cost. Even if you tell someone you are selling 10,000 credits and will be offline for a week, no one can mug the cash off you.

i know that, but the game is giving the posibility to mug someone who used the annonymous post option. IMO that should be a matter of luck, not because you used the information provided by the game, like the top 50 players with most credits. do you think this is fair, or it shouldnt be change?
You know what go ahead and change it to update once per day the funniest part of this is it was a totally random mug and changing poi to update once every 24 hrs aint gonna save someone who thinks he's 10feet tall and bullet-proof just because he posts his creds as anonymous.
Quote:there is nothig random about the attacks
Correct, nothing random about the attacks. What was random is the fact one SV bought them, one SV mugged you.

The issue here is ... Is mugging someone for a large amount of cash unfair? IMO hell no. safeguards are there.

The issue brought up by Zen never actually happened, but now it may. The irony.

ShadowKid

Arnt we allowed to mug SV members then.

iceman2020

DirkDanja Wrote:And yet i thought this was a game of criminals and gang wars but i guess i signed up for the wrong game :? :roll: :oops:
ShadowKid Wrote:Arnt we allowed to mug SV members then.

Of course you are but dont expect other SV members to take it lightly
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's