AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Credit Market & Muggers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

iceman2020

I think it's fair regardless.

1) No anonymous or bank wire - easy mugging..your name is there!

2) Anonymous - more effort to catch using POI or some other mean (what if there was a snitch in the gang willing to split profits? Crime at its best in AL.)

3) Bank Wire - still may get mugged cause your name is there, but who cares, the money is yours!
This is actually kind of funny... Guys we should feel honored that someone thinks we actually put that kind of effort into the game... :roll: SV's the Villainous MASTERMINDS of the Underworld... who sneak around twarting other players enjoyment of the game... lmfao
Wow I couldn't take the time to read all this. I just learned it was here... I never knew about that... nice work figuring it out... Oh and crying when a game of criminals find a way to crime. Shame on you!

shadowinc

if we made some kind of option like the cash sending to players,so players could send credits
Hmm. That would eliminate everyone's complaining..And anyone's profits who are fortunate enough to find money on folks..

biffbaffboff

20242 ^Spaced^ Romans1219 23 199 Hospitalized by HowlOween. A bit harsh miss after all the money you helped yourself to.Thats just rubbing it in and they call me a bad ass hosper :roll:

Shame on you.
It's funny..I believe it was you, Biff, that said someone should of helped the guy out..? Well, someone did, he got told to stop doing what he was doing..And he didn't..Same thing happened to him..

I think it's time for more probation to be had..

biffbaffboff

TommiTheTaco Wrote:It's funny..I believe it was you, Biff, that said someone should of helped the guy out..? Well, someone did, he got told to stop doing what he was doing..And he didn't..Same thing happened to him..

I think it's time for more probation to be had..

That just confuses me.Riddles and half sayings :roll: Dont you know I need to sleep,my brain is not functioning lol
Straight-forward approach..

You said someone should protect the guy from getting mugged constantly. Someone did, and got kicked in the head when they wouldn't stop.

Probation for some individuals.

cheetah

biffbaffboff Wrote:20242 ^Spaced^ Romans1219 23 199 Hospitalized by HowlOween. A bit harsh miss after all the money you helped yourself to.Thats just rubbing it in and they call me a bad arse hosper :roll:

Shame on you.

Umm no! Again, you are misinformed!

October 29, 2008, 7:26:12 pm Romans1219 RabidChiaPet berserk win $0

Romans zerked one of ours ONline, he got what he asked for, period.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's