Credit Market & Muggers
2008.Oct.29, 05:58 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:All I can say is if the player was in a gang who got mugged then his mates let him down.They should have called in a hosp to take him out of harms way for a time.

maybe it was happening at 2 am when everyone was asleep.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Oct.29, 06:00 PM

Get rid of Anonymous all together.Just have bank wire or not.
2008.Oct.29, 06:01 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Get rid of Anonymous all together.Just have bank wire or not.

Wow, this takes my last post one step further!

I forfeit my Nobel Prize for this idea. I like it. No one can complain then.
2008.Oct.29, 06:02 PM

Alternatively just leave it as it is. You take the Anon option or no option at your own risk.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Oct.29, 06:04 PM

andyscho Wrote:However by posting this Zen you have highlighted your own loophole. Seems its one youll now have to fix.

If you are referring to the fact Err confirmed it was an SV who purchased the credits, he's not going to do that now. That's what happens when someone goes against the rules and messages two admins about the same topic. To be honest, I am not 100% certain he did confirm it, since I don't read his mail. We'll have to wait for his response.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Oct.29, 06:04 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Get rid of Anonymous all together.Just have bank wire or not.

I agree........I guess their is no honor amoung thieves.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Oct.29, 06:05 PM

jeez....safest way is to trade them in for 200 bucks...i do it alot....i think zen has given us the proper options and should leave everything as it is...there is even a warning on the credit page...

doh
2008.Oct.29, 06:06 PM

I dont think we mind that he said it was a SV. we did all the mugging, It stands to reason it would be us. However it didnt happen as you posted.

We are being accused of having higher intelligence and cunning than we actually have and it is this that we take offense at. Biggrin

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Oct.29, 06:06 PM

I would also like to point out that several of our members did get raped a few weeks ago and I didnt see them whining to Zen for their own stupidity... or the fact that she shouldnt have an anonymous button because it was misleading.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Oct.29, 06:07 PM

this was planned

You mugged Rafal and stole $85 out of their pockets!

Experience Earned : 229
Hospitalization Time : 19

Smile

doh