Credit Market & Muggers
2008.Oct.29, 05:43 PM

what time were the credits bought....i may debunk this whole thread

doh
2008.Oct.29, 05:44 PM

'It’s important for you to inform all of your members not to post credits on the credit market using just the “anonymous” option. In a recent raping where I lost just over 150k, it was confirmed to me by Err that someone from SV bought them and then the raping occurred. It has become obvious that they have figured out that they can use the game mechanics to rape players. They see an anonymous posting, then go to the pantheon and look up wealth/credits. They then proceed to buy the credits and observe whose credit amounts have decreased by the amount of the purchase/sale – then the gang bang begins and continues until all moneys are stolen. I found it interesting that one of these is actually a moderator which I thought should be held to a higher level of player ethics – obviously I was wrong. YouOweMeStims did in fact intervene and mugged me a few times too, but only to “save” some of the money and he returned it to me this morning. For his efforts, he was told to back off by SV and when he did not – they hospd him 4 times. I am not whining – I have not asked Err/Zen to try and eliminate the credit part of the Pantheon since the anonymous option is useless and allows cheap players to abuse it.. I am not whining, since I have not asked them for my money back nor have they offered – I am only sending you this so you can warn all of your members and avoid being gangbanged by SV.'

A mail that is floating around on the subject.

I didnt think credit sales were tracked therefore how does Err know this was an SV. Could have been random, we mug all the time.

Youowemestims has mugged an SV for plenty of cash himself so he can jump off his high horse. And probably the reason he got hosped when he got involved.

The two safety options are there for a reason, there is even a notice to warn you.

A moderator shouldnt be held as a higher ethical player. All he does is read a forum. A separate entity to the game.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Oct.29, 05:44 PM

Anonymous = 10% for 1% more they can add bank wire
2008.Oct.29, 05:48 PM

i got mugged by loki once and lost $60k in ONE pop.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Oct.29, 05:49 PM

Take it off the POI.
2008.Oct.29, 05:50 PM

Ive been done. Its the risk you take for not using an option available. Its a no brainer.

Im convinced that the pantheon wasnt watched to mug him. I believe it was random, based on history of sellers

Foley...

1) You don't know how to post.
2) You can't pick up sarcasm.

andyscho Wrote:A mail that is floating around on the subject.

I didnt think credit sales were tracked therefore how does Err know this was an SV. Could have been random, we mug all the time.

Youowemestims has mugged an SV for plenty of cash himself so he can jump off his high horse. And probably the reason he got hosped when he got involved.

The two safety options are there for a reason, there is even a notice to warn you.

A moderator shouldnt be held as a higher ethical player. All he does is read a forum. A separate entity to the game.

We know who purchased the credits. Yes we track them. As for Err telling it was an SV player... for that I apologize. I did not inform him that we should not give that information out beforehand. But the player assumed it was an SV after his event log showed who was mugging him.

The player who was mugged for almost the entire amount he donated for has the right to be upset. He came to me asking if it was in the rules to allow others to do that. He didn't come to me demanding his credits/cash back nor did he demand those who were responsible be punished. He was just extremely frustrated.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin

not that it matters....the player in question mugs alot...he mugs random and usually is too lazy to check the poi...he also plays on his phone a whole lot...thats alot of trouble to do....

fyi....i got drunk, gambled and won over 3 mill....bought a shit load of creds off the market....then borged....i sure hope this whole debacle was over me....cause i didnt tell anyone i was buying creds....this is pretty funny

doh
2008.Oct.29, 05:52 PM

When I was stupid enough to sell credits for $1 in a credit exchange, you told me there was no way of tracking. However if someone else asks then Its freely given info. Hmm.