New District Weapons
2008.Jul.22, 10:31 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:if there was a new district and new weapons come with that district i can only think that the stat requirments would be far above the lvl 50 disitrict,if it was me making the weapons , the gun would take a 50 acc or above, the melee weapon would have to have a 50 or above str and the armour would have to have at least a 40 or 45 resistance,but that is my personal thoughts on it,but zen has said nouthing about it except when i was talkiing about a lvl 70 district awhile back :roll: but it would be sweet to give all the lvl 50 plus players something to go for

I agree.

The new weapon should have at least level 50+ at 1 specific stats requirement. It would be the elite of the elite weapon. This is something only a crap ton of donations can be achieved.
2008.Jul.22, 10:32 PM

Eaglefreak Wrote:
zenith Wrote:grenades aren't very accurate.

I hope you know during "grenade training" I could put a grenade within 5 feet of all the targets we were given. 8)
These gernades were made in china, they have lead ied inside them causing them to fly akwardly.
2008.Jul.22, 10:33 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:These gernades were made in china, they have led ied inside them causing them to fly akwardly.
\\

huh?

doh
2008.Jul.22, 10:35 PM

fixed it, kinda
2008.Jul.22, 11:07 PM

I too received EXPERT in the grenade throw. They land pretty close to where you want them to go.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Jul.22, 11:13 PM

[quote="zenith"]No one ever said I wasn't going to add new weapons. As for seeing a bunch of other players weaker than you using the same weapons as you, imagine how it would be with no item requirements. We didn't use to have them and everyone would immediately get the best weapon.

that wouldnt bother me much

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Jul.23, 04:54 AM

Punisher Wrote:
Loki Wrote:Who said anything about a level 60 district or new weapons?

Did I miss something?

exactly
When i was about level 52 I asked Zenith about 60 level district and she promised me to create one Biggrin
She didnt tell what will be there though
2008.Jul.23, 05:06 AM

Rafallol Wrote:
Punisher Wrote:
Loki Wrote:Who said anything about a level 60 district or new weapons?

Did I miss something?

exactly
When i was about level 52 I asked Zenith about 60 level district and she promised me to create one Biggrin
She didnt tell what will be there though

only one?? :cry:

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jul.23, 05:13 AM

I meant that she promised me to create 60 level district
Personally i hope for new great armor
2008.Jul.23, 05:14 AM

oh, i wasn't paying atention to what you said Biggrin

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
Thread Closed