New District Weapons
2008.Jul.23, 06:49 AM

In the Grand scheme of things, this game is geared towards the strongest, most well trained players. Regardless of weapon stat requirements, those who have the best stats will be able to use what ever weapon they please to absolutely mangle their competition.

Sure Loki or w00k most likely will not be able to beat Ush or Pun with a P-5, but I assure you they will kill EVERYBODY else in the game with it. So the reality of the situation is, until somone bucks up the major moola needed to fly past them again (cough**Pullo**cough) whatever weapon they use will decimate the competition.

Zen, you might as well go ahead and code some monster Lazer Rifle, or USH-KILLA 5000, price it through the f'n roof and appease the people who think that their presence here is the reason the game exists. You may only sell one though... Wink
2008.Jul.23, 07:23 AM

Rafallol Wrote:
Punisher Wrote:
Loki Wrote:Who said anything about a level 60 district or new weapons?

Did I miss something?

exactly
When i was about level 52 I asked Zenith about 60 level district and she promised me to create one Biggrin
She didnt tell what will be there though

Level 52... "the good ol days"

You're a fn level machine, man
2008.Jul.23, 07:53 AM

I'd like to see a "Dissidence Decimator" shotgun coded up.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Jul.23, 08:04 AM

hahaha...

So would I, if only for posterity's sake.
2008.Jul.23, 11:51 AM

Marlo Wrote:Zen, you might as well go ahead and code some monster Lazer Rifle, or USH-KILLA 5000, price it through the f'n roof and appease the people who think that their presence here is the reason the game exists. You may only sell one though... Wink

lets be honest. she would sell 2
2008.Jul.23, 11:54 AM

I kind of doubt that stat requirements will be over 50 in the top stat. Pushing 45-48 maybe yeah. But the intention is to be able to sell them.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jul.23, 12:00 PM

level 60, the new decatur underground
2008.Jul.23, 12:02 PM

how about weapons with level requirement and reputation requirement. to be able to acces the shop and to equp the weapon you should be a well-know person(have at least 2 or 3 reputation)

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jul.23, 12:07 PM

alinutza Wrote:how about weapons with level requirement and reputation requirement. to be able to acces the shop and to equp the weapon you should be a well-know person(have at least 2 or 3 reputation)

Level requirement would be nice.

I feel that most of the players has a SiC armor when they are level 17+
Some of the players has a B4C armor already.. and they are only level 22+

Last time I check, the B4C is a level 50 item not level 22 item.

The new level 60 item should have at least a "Level 40" requirement.

Amend
2008.Jul.23, 12:19 PM

Let's not damage anyone's pride here. She'd definitely sell at least 4.

Dru, the point should be to give people a goal and keep them interested in training UP.

But you're probably right, it is all about the $$$ for "ADMIN"
Thread Closed