New District Weapons
2008.Jul.23, 01:22 PM

Isn't it 10 - 19?
2008.Jul.23, 01:30 PM

I think he meant endurance.

Yeah, thats why we have Short Blade! Tough, strong, and no endurance requirement. There is one on sale in the Item Market. Definitely should check it out.

Amend
2008.Jul.23, 01:36 PM

why not make the new weapons similar in END requirements to the old ones (maybe a couple lvls higher) but give them a skill lvl requirement?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Jul.23, 01:36 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:Yeah, thats why we have Short Blade! Tough, strong, and no endurance requirement. There is one on sale in the Item Market. Definitely should check it out.

yeah, the short swords is a great weapon. and it's only 7k on the item market

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jul.23, 01:38 PM

andyscho Wrote:why not make the new weapons similar in END requirements to the old ones (maybe a couple lvls higher) but give them a skill lvl requirement?

now i like that idea ,that way everybody would have to be on top of the skills too
2008.Jul.23, 01:42 PM

What about those of us that study'd millitary assualt? It would have to be total skill level.
2008.Jul.23, 01:42 PM

shadowinc Wrote:
andyscho Wrote:why not make the new weapons similar in END requirements to the old ones (maybe a couple lvls higher) but give them a skill lvl requirement?

now i like that idea ,that way everybody would have to be on top of the skills too

you wouldn't want to hurt your self with a shotgun, would you?

The skill requirement idea is great; but not to high(like rank 7; in this case only zen can equip it)

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jul.23, 02:17 PM

Loki Wrote:Let's not damage anyone's pride here. She'd definitely sell at least 4.

i think i already did.
2008.Jul.23, 02:21 PM

Smart edit.
2008.Jul.23, 02:23 PM

Ever see that movie, "Silence of the Lambs"? I liked it.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
Thread Closed